New FAA Administration

In short terms: the 20+ candidates running under the "D" banner at the moment are garbage choices... so if you ignore all the 3rd party candidates, it's a no brainer at this point.

What makes ALL 20+ of them garbage choices?

In short terms: the 20+ candidates running under the "D" banner at the moment are garbage choices... so if you ignore all the 3rd party candidates, it's a no brainer at this point.
I would vote for one of the 20+ over the current guy, and any federal employee if interested in their best interest I would think would do the same. We can only hope though.

I would vote for one of the 20+ over the current guy, and any federal employee if interested in their best interest I would think would do the same. We can only hope though.

Depends if you follow the voting paradigm of voting FOR a person... doing that, a person must earn your vote. Judging where the candidates stands puts them below about 20% in support of the topics I consider most important. Given that the president has little authority over us, I'm not worried... it's the legislature that matters. So none of them are viable options.

Depends if you follow the voting paradigm of voting FOR a person... doing that, a person must earn your vote. Judging where the candidates stands puts them below about 20% in support of the topics I consider most important. Given that the president has little authority over us, I'm not worried... it's the legislature that matters. So none of them are viable options.
I’m curious what branch you think you work for. Because it ain’t the Legislative branch

I’m curious what branch you think you work for. Because it ain’t the Legislative branch

I'm curious where you think laws originate, because it isn't the Executive Branch. Those that are worried about privatization, removal of pensions, restructuring of TSP, closure of facilities, etc. and think the President makes those decisions don't understand how our government works. But then again, people vote for the president based on claims of: cuts to taxes, "free" stuff, building a border wall, changing immigration law, "free" stuff for persons who remain in this country illegally, etc... so I don't hold hopes that people understand how laws work.

I'm curious where you think laws originate, because it isn't the Executive Branch. Those that are worried about privatization, removal of pensions, restructuring of TSP, closure of facilities, etc. and think the President makes those decisions don't understand how our government works. But then again, people vote for the president based on claims of: cuts to taxes, "free" stuff, building a border wall, changing immigration law, "free" stuff for persons who remain in this country illegally, etc... so I don't hold hopes that people understand how laws work.
Sure those things are written into law so they take legislation to change, but congress isn’t making decisions on operation of the department/agency. That’s done by executive branch appointees.

Congress isn’t the one deciding which facilities to close, they just code it into law. The rest of the stuff you listed affects other federal employees and falls under the appropriations process.

Anything else you’d like to add?

Sure those things are written into law so they take legislation to change, but congress isn’t making decisions on operation of the department/agency. That’s done by executive branch appointees.

Congress isn’t the one deciding which facilities to close, they just code it into law. The rest of the stuff you listed affects other federal employees and falls under the appropriations process.

Anything else you’d like to add?

Yup.. all the "stuff" people worry about in these forums are outside of the executive branch's perview... so, again.. who cares? Most people don't even know the people do not elect the president. If the election repeats 2016, I would never vote for the Democratic Party electors.. even if that meant electors voting Trump. There isn't a single person who was present at the last Democratic "debate" that would receive my vote, none, ever, at all. No matter how much fear people like you try to put in them, I could never vote for electors that are in the party that represents them... the issues I care about originate in the legislature, not the president. These candidates have done a superb job at chasing away even moderate Democrats.

Yup.. all the "stuff" people worry about in these forums are outside of the executive branch's perview... so, again.. who cares? Most people don't even know the people do not elect the president. If the election repeats 2016, I would never vote for the Democratic Party electors.. even if that meant electors voting Trump. There isn't a single person who was present at the last Democratic "debate" that would receive my vote, none, ever, at all. No matter how much fear people like you try to put in them, I could never vote for electors that are in the party that represents them... the issues I care about originate in the legislature, not the president. These candidates have done a superb job at chasing away even moderate Democrats.
People like me ?. Yet another clown who takes a simple discussion, then assumes a political bias and leaning based on nothing

People like me ?. Yet another clown who takes a simple discussion, then assumes a political bias and leaning based on nothing

Nothing in there about political bias or leaning. You might want to read again. The average voter does just like you in previous posts, uses basic fear as justification for voting for a candidate you don't really support nor the one who best stands with your ideologies. You come at me, I'll stand up for myself.

What's a leppo?

?

giphy.gif

I forgot to mention I got a case of Four Lokos and a carton of Pall Malls with your name on em as well.

:lol: werent these things banned by regressive nanny-state politicians looking to protect people from themselves?

i used to drink those orange "SPARKS" drinks while studying my maps. they made me smarter and gave me Sparks mouf.

images

They shall be consumed on position....

How many peeps out there have vapers on position!? get your fruit flavored Juuls before theyre banned too!

why u hatin on my Tulsi!? ? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom