New NATCA Facebook Page

Lol been in long enough to watch this 3 ring circus to know shit isn’t changing for the better. You like paying those dues for the free parties huh? That 1.6 really keeping up with inflation though.
Or the 1.4% taken out for one free dinner a year. Do not get me wrong I believe in the power of collective bargaining and the union but things need to change.

I’m just laughing at pansy generation shit. Every generation thinks the next one is softer than their own.
Fair enough but all generations are being affected by the unions inability to accept criticism from the members and thinks collaboration is the only answer. Other then BWS at local level I don’t really see any positive changes that have made a difference in the lives of controllers for a long time. Going from the 8hour turn to now getting 9 hours might be the last.

All members can join. What are we mad about here?

The original NATCA page should have been member only instead of just random people (not sure if it is or not, been a long time since I joined). Does seem silly to make a new page at this point and I just think a lot of people view the upper management of the union to be very detached to what most of the workforce is dealing with or simply don't care. Kind of like how they just added that new convention thing, ATX?, while a lot of the force is working overtime yet NATCA reps will go to it and make people work more OT.

People are pissed that every communication avenue to/from the union is an echo chamber where leadership only wants to talk about and receive praise for all the “amazing” work they do. Guarantee you if anyone tries to start any of the tough discussions in that group, they’ll be belittled, ignored, and banned.

People are pissed that every communication avenue to/from the union is an echo chamber where leadership only wants to talk about and receive praise for all the “amazing” work they do. Guarantee you if anyone tries to start any of the tough discussions in that group, they’ll be belittled, ignored, and banned.
It just gets deleted

Back
Top Bottom