New NATCA Facebook Page

I made a burner YouTube account with a live stream on the page for those interested. Should be cropped to keep my personal info out. It just basically refreshes and then scrolls down every 5 minutes with a plugin. Called it breaking news so there's less chance of getting flagged

Less than 500 people currently signed up for that page it says. At least 100 are NATCA staff, and retired people I’m sure . It would be telling if they stall off at only about 1,000 (under 5% of active membership) signing up. I would expect a huge initiative from the Fac Reps soon who get a call from DC telling them to really push your members to sign up.

Less than 500 people currently signed up for that page it says. At least 100 are NATCA staff, and retired people I’m sure . It would be telling if they stall off at only about 1,000 (under 5% of active membership) signing up. I would expect a huge initiative from the Fac Reps soon who get a call from DC telling them to really push your members to sign up.
I requested a day or so ago and I'm still pending. I just like watching train wrecks.

Wether it’s good or bad or natca sucks or you suck natca the only truth here is that you have a curiously intense hardon for the goings on of a Facebook group. It’s not worth your energy.

I requested a day or so ago and I'm still pending. I just like watching train wrecks.
Go On Popcorn GIF

Also... I wonder what would stop someone from creating burner Facebook accounts and "borrowing" other members' numbers to register with the page?

Ok serious moment. It can be beneficial for disseminated news, quick polls, transfers (LOL) looking for facility info, etc. But at the end of the day it's going to be just reposting union emails and NOT be the place for discussion of issues. I'm basically surprised we haven't integrated our own social media platform/app to centralize and update communication etc...I mean cloning Facebook profile style website is pretty easy, mixed with a forum like this instead of the walls, where it's updated by community (and the amazing job the mod has done here). Like Facebook is great-just not great for reposting emails

Ok serious moment. It can be beneficial for disseminated news, quick polls, transfers (LOL) looking for facility info, etc. But at the end of the day it's going to be just reposting union emails and NOT be the place for discussion of issues. I'm basically surprised we haven't integrated our own social media platform/app to centralize and update communication etc...I mean cloning Facebook profile style website is pretty easy, mixed with a forum like this instead of the walls, where it's updated by community (and the amazing job the mod has done here). Like Facebook is great-just not great for reposting emails
You mean like something actually modern like discord?

Back
Top Bottom