New NATCA Facebook Page

You have to give your NATCA I'd number to join
That's what I said. What if someone "borrowed" the ID numbers of those whom they know will never bother to join the Facebook group in the first place? My Facebook page is under a fake name and they still accepted my request with my NATCA ID number that shows a different name than my Facebook profile.

Did anyone join the new NATCA member’s exclusive FB page? I don’t plan too, it looks like it will just be what the old page was before they censored it and disallowed comments.

Plus it seems like it will be even more of a propaganda page for only the loyalists and NATCA sheep. Did you notice that as soon as that post went a lot of the NEB members and some Fac Reps instantly “liked” it? It’s like they all got a text coordinated to tell them to like it wide away to promote it as a good idea. Must be the works of their new “communication committee”, working to spread the propaganda, censorship and company line lol. While our peers in the airlines, railroad, trucking, etc… are alll getting 15% raises we need more posts of Santa, Andy, Paul and Trish attending overseas conferences lol.
Coordinated like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. Imagine that!

That's what I said. What if someone "borrowed" the ID numbers of those whom they know will never bother to join the Facebook group in the first place? My Facebook page is under a fake name and they still accepted my request with my NATCA ID number that shows a different name than my Facebook profile.
You’d need consent to use an ID. Anyone can just create an account with a member’s name. ID is a no brainer, you clowns could complain about a wet dream

Not to keep beating this forever but it looks like people who signed up is going to end at about 1,000 initially. They are at about 950 now and only adding a few people a day after the initial rush. I wonder if it’s a disappointment to the communication committee, of the 1,000 people I’m sure at least 150 are the national office, their staff, family, and retirees. So only about 5% of the active membership signed up so far.

Not to keep beating this forever but it looks like people who signed up is going to end at about 1,000 initially. They are at about 950 now and only adding a few people a day after the initial rush. I wonder if it’s a disappointment to the communication committee, of the 1,000 people I’m sure at least 150 are the national office, their staff, family, and retirees. So only about 5% of the active membership signed up so far.

Who even uses facebook any more.

Just delete Facebook. Life is way less complicated without it

The original NATCA page should have been member only instead of just random people (not sure if it is or not, been a long time since I joined). Does seem silly to make a new page at this point and I just think a lot of people view the upper management of the union to be very detached to what most of the workforce is dealing with or simply don't care. Kind of like how they just added that new convention thing, ATX?, while a lot of the force is working overtime yet NATCA reps will go to it and make people work more OT.
ATX is open to every member, with zero cost to the facility or individual. It is set up so you can go on your RDOs. Not sure how reps benefit from it. ITs made to get inactive people information to get them involved....

Still the only content that’s in there is a bunch of reposts from the main FB page by the NATCA social media girl. A few people left comments asking legitimate questions about pay and staffing and of course, they were completely ignored.

ATX is open to every member, with zero cost to the facility or individual. It is set up so you can go on your RDOs. Not sure how reps benefit from it. ITs made to get inactive people information to get them involved....
So go on your RDOs while the rep gets to go whenever on union time. We don’t want free trips we just want them to negotiate and protect our contract and make it better. That’s literally the only job of a union

So go on your RDOs while the rep gets to go whenever on union time. We don’t want free trips we just want them to negotiate and protect our contract and make it better. That’s literally the only job of a union
Don't you think training is necessary to ensure our contract and rights are protected?

Don't you think training is necessary to ensure our contract and rights are protected?
Don't YOU think it is a little on the nose to regularly have these training opportunities and conferences occur in Las Vegas at properties that are on The Strip? I'm not saying the bean counters need to pinch every penny and decide on a Holiday Inn 2 hours outside of Atlanta, but "c'mon man!"
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Don't YOU think it is a little on the nose to regularly have these training opportunities and conferences occur in Las Vegas at properties that are on The Strip? I'm not saying the bean counters need to pinch every penny and decide on a Holiday Inn 2 hours outside of Atlanta, but "c'mon man!"
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

The point of the Ceasars deal was precisely to save money.

What everyone really needs is a santa/lebovidge tictoc collab ?????

I Want You GIF

Back
Top Bottom