Next experienced bid for twenty-eighteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiqaMadiq

Any word on the street when the next experienced announcement will be?

The last few years show a rather inconsistent timeline. February, September in 2016 and then April 2017 I believe.

I'd also be curious about the next OTS bid I have a friend who is mad at himself for not applying with me for this past one and will definitely be applying to this year's. I'm guessing summer time again like past two.

Probably won’t be one for a while. I think the govt shutdown situation is a big factor.

I need to get a copy of my FPL SF-50 from the FAA to apply for this bid. Does anyone know who I should contact to get that? I can't login to the eopf anymore due to lack of credentials.

Would someone that's a retired military 5 year contract FAA cpc be eligible to apply to the prior experience bid?
And then if selected be able to keep working as a permanent controller at the same facility?

Would someone that's a retired military 5 year contract FAA cpc be eligible to apply to the prior experience bid?
And then if selected be able to keep working as a permanent controller at the same facility?
My instinct is no, but I’m not basing that on anything concrete.

My instinct is no, but I’m not basing that on anything concrete.
That's what I thought but only because I don't know enough about it.
b08e11f12cbd48d2759577a62857d876.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom