November (Q1) 2021

5 years*, since PRC and FFZ have been putting DVT to shame for almost a year now. Can’t wait for that place to turn into old fogeys talking about how kids these days can’t imagine what it used to be like ?
It’s wild how most of the vfr towers in the Phoenix valley are ass kickers. Even the contract towers are busy. Like what the hell Muskegon is FAA doing 60 ops a day but gateway does 800 and isn’t.

5 years*, since PRC and FFZ have been putting DVT to shame for almost a year now. Can’t wait for that place to turn into old fogeys talking about how kids these days can’t imagine what it used to be like ?
2622D6D1-78BF-4A47-88D3-742620A6CA74.jpeg

Yeah, but you know, the other stuff. Fleet mix, construction, staffing, flight schools…. There are other reasons that anyone that was there back in the day worked much harder then anyone that got there after them. Even if the numbers disagree..,

I guess now is the time to transfer to DVT. Traffic is low since the flight school can't get new trainee pilots from overseas again yet. A level 9 way down on traffic but probably will go back up.

It’s wild how most of the vfr towers in the Phoenix valley are ass kickers. Even the contract towers are busy. Like what the hell Muskegon is FAA doing 60 ops a day but gateway does 800 and isn’t.

It really is nuts out here. Some of the busiest traffic I’ve seen in my career, and working 6 day work weeks on top of it is no joke.

View attachment 6954

Yeah, but you know, the other stuff. Fleet mix, construction, staffing, flight schools…. There are other reasons that anyone that was there back in the day worked much harder then anyone that got there after them. Even if the numbers disagree..,

Whatever the reason is, you can see the sharp decrease this year at DVT compared to the other two. Like I said, PRC and FFZ are putting DVT out to pasture this year. PRC is about to beat their 2020 numbers now with two months to go.

It really is nuts out here. Some of the busiest traffic I’ve seen in my career, and working 6 day work weeks on top of it is no joke.

Whatever the reason is, you can see the sharp decrease this year at DVT compared to the other two. Like I said, PRC and FFZ are putting DVT out to pasture this year. PRC is about to beat their 2020 numbers now with two months to go.
Would give just about anything to go get my ass kicked in AZ on the daily if they’d only increase those tower numbers and be able to pick up consistently ?

Would give just about anything to go get my ass kicked in AZ on the daily if they’d only increase those tower numbers and be able to pick up consistently ?
I think they are picking up this ncept, maybe not all of them but DVT says picking up 1 and is decently high on priority list. PRC is too far away from the city for some to really want to transfer there. FFZ wouldn't be bad but their staffing looks like it sucks, maybe 6 day work week?

I think they are picking up this ncept, maybe not all of them but DVT says picking up 1 and is decently high on priority list. PRC is too far away from the city for some to really want to transfer there. FFZ wouldn't be bad but their staffing looks like it sucks, maybe 6 day work week?
Give me those 6 day work weeks and I’ll be there my hole career no complaints! Instead I’ll be stuck in BFE lvl 5 pay forever because NCEPT is absolute garbage

matt leblanc joey GIF

As I sit here today making my ranking list, I can't help but wonder who the hell would try to ERR to a facility without so much as a phone call to the facility first. No contact at all. Some people need to learn to market themselves.

As I sit here today making my ranking list, I can't help but wonder who the hell would try to ERR to a facility without so much as a phone call to the facility first. No contact at all. Some people need to learn to market themselves.
You should be grateful I even applied to your facility!!!! Best name on that list hands down.

Yeah, I mean one of those edible arrangements would really go a long way….

At least you look for contact. I’ve emailed more than one rep who never got back to me lol.

Part of me feels like reps that use a natca dot net email address use that as a spam folder and they have another one they conduct facility business on haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom