November (Q1) 2021

At least you look for contact. I’ve emailed more than one rep who never got back to me lol.

Part of me feels like reps that use a natca dot net email address use that as a spam folder and they have another one they conduct facility business on haha.
Lol my rep here uses gmail and gets back to people quick. You might be on to something

I'm guessing the deadline for submission already passed?
Not trying to be a dick, well maybe a little but, did you read the rest of the first page of the thread? It’s all there lol.

(Yes the deadline was almost a month ago)
Lol my rep here uses gmail and gets back to people quick. You might be on to something
Yeah I’m probably just gonna call the one that I didn’t hear from today.

I have a question about the rating of ATC form. Are you guys logging each of your raises. (D1,D2 etc) or are you just putting cpc band. So for example If I’m at a level 6 for my first facility would it be:

AT2152-FC 2 months
At2152-FD 3 months
Etc.

or just AT2152-FH from start to present?

I have a question about the rating of ATC form. Are you guys logging each of your raises. (D1,D2 etc) or are you just putting cpc band. So for example If I’m at a level 6 for my first facility would it be:

AT2152-FC 2 months
At2152-FD 3 months
Etc.

or just AT2152-FH from start to present?
I put FH then just noted my certification date where it has space for that.

Does being on baby leave preclude you from getting picked up? Have my paperwork in but he FA rep said I didn’t show up on the atm ranking list, does being on long term leave have something to do with that?

Back
Top Bottom