November (Q1) 2021

Did anyone post the updated timeline? I know it’s only a couple days off from the normal one but I’m not seeing it.

Did anyone post the updated timeline? I know it’s only a couple days off from the normal one but I’m not seeing it.
Oct 25 Manager rankings become open
Oct 29 Manager rankings closed
Nov 1 p21 prepares data for the board
Nov 5 Board convenes and selections made

This is what was available on the NATCA website. I dunno if it's been postponed past that though.

Oct 25 Manager rankings become open
Oct 29 Manager rankings closed
Nov 1 p21 prepares data for the board
Nov 5 Board convenes and selections made

This is what was available on the NATCA website. I dunno if it's been postponed past that though.
I think that looks right. Thanks

might be asking in the wrong thread but if im speculating on what the FAA might offer me on a prior exp bid... Should i be using column L or column AA to speculate on potential list offerings?

Random question but is it common/how often does it happen that people who certify and immediately put in for transfers get picked up?

Best part is the guy in Montana is gonna get picked up for PHX not the guy who’s been getting his cheeks clapped at deer valley for the last 6 years.

5 years*, since PRC and FFZ have been putting DVT to shame for almost a year now. Can’t wait for that place to turn into old fogeys talking about how kids these days can’t imagine what it used to be like ?

Back
Top Bottom