November (Q1) 2021

Time to grieve and get a free move if others from your facility were included on any ranking list!
I was just told from gaining FACREP that I wasn’t ranked because the gaining facility can’t pick up in the first round, but they can in the second, and my current facility can only release in the first round. Assuming this is not a grievable occurrence if others from my facility are ranked at other facilities that can pick up in the first round? Just me getting boned by dynamic decisions…

Edit: grammar

I was just told from gaining FACREP that I wasn’t ranked because the gaining facility can’t pick up in the first round, but they can in the second, and my current facility can only release in the first round. Assuming this is not a grievable occurrence if others from my facility are ranked at other facilities that can pick up in the first round? Just me getting boned by dynamic decisions…

You’re F’d if you can’t be selected first round then. Nothing to grieve. Only if your name should have been on a list and wasn’t included.

Your situation is going to be the most common of any this panel. Looooots of places can release but very few can receive round 1. Your staffing has to be extremely poor to get people round 1

Your situation is going to be the most common of any this panel. Looooots of places can release but very few can receive round 1. Your staffing has to be extremely poor to get people round 1
Round 1 requirements to gain someone
1. Less than 85% currently
2. less than the projected national average of 90.1 3. trainee to cpc ratio of less than 30%

Round 1 requirements to gain someone
1. Less than 85% currently
2. less than the projected national average of 90.1 3. trainee to cpc ratio of less than 30%
For some reason I'm not showing up on a list from a facility that can pick up round 1 and I'm coming from a facility that can release. I've talked to hr, my facility, the gaining facility, and the ncept guy for my region buy nobody knows why I'm not on the list. Anyone have any ideas?

For some reason I'm not showing up on a list from a facility that can pick up round 1 and I'm coming from a facility that can release. I've talked to hr, my facility, the gaining facility, and the ncept guy for my region buy nobody knows why I'm not on the list. Anyone have any ideas?
Stop talking to people and grieve it, it'll secure you a spot for the next NCEPT most likely and you've won.

So with the final PPT posted for the panel anyone make a list of the facilities that are eligible for the first round?

The 35 facilities that can gain for round 1 before dynamic decisions:

A80
A90
ACK
ANC
BOI
BOS
CMH
CRP
D01
D21
DEN