November (Q1) 2021

DEN number 12, with 3 spots. Lot of hearts to be broken.

Here’s a pro block move; put in for ACK at a blistering number 4 and stop those other pesky coworkers from getting to A80 only to wash out and return-
Especially when the people who would be selected to DEN have Hail Mary’s all over the place and get picked up somewhere they don’t want. I’d be on the phone cancelling all ERR’s to the 1-11 spots lol. When in doubt….. hardship!

Damn some good tower options.

DEN LAS IAH DTW SFO IAD and when was the last time PHX was on an NCEPT pickup list? Year one of NCEPT? Next we’ll see some actual MCO pickups!!!!

Last edited:
Especially when the people who would be selected to DEN have Hail Mary’s all over the place and get picked up somewhere they don’t want. I’d be on the phone cancelling all ERR’s to the 1-11 spots lol. When in doubt….. hardship!

DEN LAS IAH DTW SFO IAD and when was the last time PHX was on an NCEPT pickup list? Year one of NCEPT? Next we’ll see some actual MCO pickups!!!!
Best part is the guy in Montana is gonna get picked up for PHX not the guy who’s been getting his cheeks clapped at deer valley for the last 6 years.

Yah but it’s the cheek clapping guys fault for putting in for DVT. ? Gone are the days when you had to get to a region and work your way up. It’s a free for all out there.
True but he probably thought that was the way to phx lol

Not unless my hardship to MCO is approved before that NCEPT.

For real though I wonder if there is a hardship "waiting list" for some of these facilities.

Not unless my hardship to MCO is approved before that NCEPT.

For real though I wonder if there is a hardship "waiting list" for some of these facilities.
I heard about a hardship list into DAL. It would make sense the FAA and NATCA allow it, but it shouldn’t be. Either you take a facility in the area because it’s a legit hardship or you don’t and it is cancelled forever.

I heard about a hardship list into DAL. It would make sense the FAA and NATCA allow it, but it shouldn’t be. Either you take a facility in the area because it’s a legit hardship or you don’t and it is cancelled forever.
I mean.... there's 3 other towers in that area besides DAL and the big houses. If you turn down a hardship to one of those facilities seems pretty cut and dried to me.

I mean.... there's 3 other towers in that area besides DAL and the big houses. If you turn down a hardship to one of those facilities seems pretty cut and dried to me.
Alliance has that cool ice cream cone tower too! Who wouldn’t want to work there?!

Rumor has it the ghost of Ross Perot even stops by from time to time and gives you a midshift handy
You think he’s anything like Slimer? Would be a good trait if you’re a ghost who likes giving handys.

Anyone else just a bit upset they didn’t quit the agency a year ago and get direct hired when all these anti vaxers quit or just me
Would have taken impressive foresight but I’m sure someone out there is taking advantage

Back
Top Bottom