OJTI Premium Pay Temporary Increase

Why were there no emails about organizing this? Did the FAA just say we are gonna offer it? I kinda get a whole paid parental leave thing-like it was happening with or without input to boost training hours...unusual to not hear one peep about it in an email, but then again we renewed the contract as well so who knows
I was thinking the same thing. It makes me think this was all knee jerk reaction by the agency because airlines are starting to call out ATC for delays, and natca higher ups just taking credit.

Question on OJTI Pay: Does training on FD/CD or RFD qualify for Premium Pay? If so, any documentation to support it?

I thought a few years back they changed it from no premium pay for training Data to receiving premium pay.

I asked around at work and no one could seem to agree. OM/OS/NATCA/Front Office all seemed to have different answers or not know.

Question on OJTI Pay: Does training on FD/CD or RFD qualify for Premium Pay? If so, any documentation to support it?

I thought a few years back they changed it from no premium pay for training Data to receiving premium pay.

I asked around at work and no one could seem to agree. OM/OS/NATCA/Front Office all seemed to have different answers or not know.
This is what I got,

“OJT on Flight Data positions that require a medical certificate eligible for OJTI Pay”

Back to 2020 apparently. It’s in the works right now so you don’t get it yet is what I’m understanding.

This is what I got,

“OJT on Flight Data positions that require a medical certificate eligible for OJTI Pay”

Back to 2020 apparently. It’s in the works right now so you don’t get it yet is what I’m understanding.
Thanks for the information.

By national issue you mean they’re going to fuck us over and not pay us until we all forget.
From an email I received on 10-28-2022:

“DOI has assured the Agency that the programming is updated for the pay period 2022/24. They are testing the automatic triggering of the amendments on Monday for pay periods 20, 21, and 22. They expect that if it works properly, it will pay out on 11/15. If manual intervention is required, we will be advised on Monday. The amendments for pay period 23 should automatically be triggered in pay period 24.”

Looking at PP23 I would say the automatic updating for 20/21/22 didn’t work correctly for the amendments (or I’m interpreting the email incorrectly). I’m assuming that because there was no “amendment/back pay” for the previous pay periods paying at 10% instead of 20%. If they’re saying it was to be paid correctly on the 15th, I’d think it would have reflected on PP23 ?‍♂️?‍♂️

PP23 had my correct hours, for that pay period, but only paid at 10%.

Still not getting paid 20% either.

Also, did anyone else notice the formatting change on the PDF as well? Starting on PP #2022-22 some new guy in there changed the font size and spacing, turning a clean, concise, 1-page pay statement into two. Now having multiple statements open and tabbing between them is all jacked up, let alone printing them. F that guy.

I can’t imagine be so inept at my job that I can’t change a coding column from .1 to .2 after two months of trying.
Have to remember that most jobs, people aren’t held accountable. Shit, even in our job now if someone has a super super close call it’s a “hey, don’t do that again.”

Back
Top Bottom