Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters

Spaceforce

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
Command Center
In light of the news and articles that are weirdly similar to the beginning of Covid in January/February 2020, what do you think is going to happen?

I honestly don't even know why it's news anymore. We know what it is, we know the risk factors, we have vaccines and treatments. Covid panic needs to go away. anyone still worried about it who isn't 90, 400 lbs or really in bad shape health wise is looking for a reason to be in a heightened state of..... whatever, pr a reason to be mad at the evil body autonomy crowd.

That said hell ya sign me up for another 15 months of covid schedules.

I honestly don't even know why it's news anymore. We know what it is, we know the risk factors, we have vaccines and treatments. Covid panic needs to go away. anyone still worried about it who isn't 90, 400 lbs or really in bad shape health wise is looking for a reason to be in a heightened state of..... whatever, pr a reason to be mad at the evil body autonomy crowd.

The media just loves to sensationalize things. They’re saying Omicron has a fraction of the severity as the original strain, but because it’s a bit more infectious, the media wants to turn it into another grab your toilet paper and panic scenario.

I can see this going 2 ways:
1. Nothing changes except OJTI being suspended nationally
2. Cases pick up so significantly that only essential personnel are allowed and everyone gets free leave again (no 5/10 schedules though)

I can see this going 2 ways:
1. Nothing changes except OJTI being suspended nationally
2. Cases pick up so significantly that only essential personnel are allowed and everyone gets free leave again (no 5/10 schedules though)
These are both things that can happen at the same time

Please no, I’m from the 2017 bid, currently tier 2. I just wanna go to the academy :(

It’ll be interesting to watch what this administration does. I think they’re reluctant to do lockdowns because no one follows them. I agree that the headlines are eerily v familiar to early 2020. If deaths increase and ICU capacity continues to decrease then perhaps lockdowns will become a thing again. As far as the FAA is concerned….idk if they’ll do 5/5, 5/10 again but I’m sure they’ll find a reason to shut down training.

It’ll be interesting to watch what this administration does. I think they’re reluctant to do lockdowns because no one follows them. I agree that the headlines are eerily v familiar to early 2020. If deaths increase and ICU capacity continues to decrease then perhaps lockdowns will become a thing again. As far as the FAA is concerned….idk if they’ll do 5/5, 5/10 again but I’m sure they’ll find a reason to shut down training.
National lockdowns aren’t a thing.

Plus if you believe South Africa’s data omnicron might be good news

400 lbs or really in bad shape health wise
Angry Star Trek GIF

Please no, I’m from the 2017 bid, currently tier 2. I just wanna go to the academy :(
parks and recreation no GIF

Why do you guys keep saying omnicron. It’s Omicron
harry potter GIF

For once I agree with this retard

So serious question what’s the actual rules on if you get COVID in the agency now? Are we using our own leave or getting leave for free because I know they changed it like 5 times i can’t even keep track

Back
Top Bottom