Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
Some facilities are all doing it differently no matter what the actual rules are.

From what I’ve heard, don’t ever get tested, someone in close contact tests positive. If you feel symptoms don’t lie, but also say you want to work. They’ll tell you kick rocks stay home. Free leave. The thing that matters is getting tested. That’s what I know. Not sure if it would still work. Because the FAA is like a teenage girl.

Yah. You get the 4 hours plus 48 hours after. Which can be up to 3 shifts depending on how you plan it out and your schedule
Might be wrong but I think it’s staffing dependent. So if they can’t afford to let you go because they’ll be short they can deny the booster since it’s not mandatory.

Might be wrong but I think it’s staffing dependent. So if they can’t afford to let you go because they’ll be short they can deny the booster since it’s not mandatory.
I’m not sure about that. If you just get it on your own your still DQd for 48 hours. I know they have to approve you taking the 4 hours at the end of your shift

The booster leave isn’t staffing dependent. The 4 hours of EA from a shift to go and get it is staffing dependent. That’s how I read it.

Just got an email from my rep
28 cases in the eastern region just this week
Am I the only one wondering why if we’re all vaccinated this matters anymore?
Cucks lining up for free leave booster shots and ratting out fellow BUE’s if they take too long to drink water
Variant of the week making headline news
Trust the science but we’ll change it weekly and still make you wear that cloth mask that’s supposed to stop the deadliest virus everrrrrrr
Doesn’t anyone else see the fucking madness in this?

Does anybody know what happens whe you go over the annual TSP contribution ($19,500)? Is there a penalty?
I miscalculated.
It automatically corrects. For instance if in pay period 25, you hit 19500. In pay period 26 you wouldn’t contribute any. Which means agency doesn’t match. That’s where the issues come up.

Back
Top Bottom