Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
It automatically corrects. For instance if in pay period 25, you hit 19500. In pay period 26 you wouldn’t contribute any. Which means agency doesn’t match. That’s where the issues come up.
It’s a good deal. A lot of employers that offer HSA for example, if you go over, they don’t have software to cut it off. Requires filling out forms, etc. A mess. IRS goons don’t like it

Just got an email from my rep
28 cases in the eastern region just this week
Am I the only one wondering why if we’re all vaccinated this matters anymore?
Cucks lining up for free leave booster shots and ratting out fellow BUE’s if they take too long to drink water
Variant of the week making headline news
Trust the science but we’ll change it weekly and still make you wear that cloth mask that’s supposed to stop the deadliest virus everrrrrrr
Doesn’t anyone else see the fucking madness in this?
It's always been madness.
This whole thing was set up so poorly and easily abused.

There will always been those shit bags that line up like cattle and get boosted thinking they're saving grandma. They're laughing at the ones that have to stay on position while they think they're slick getting a nice 4 day weekend.

Thanks NATCA.

There will always been those shit bags that line up like cattle and get boosted thinking they're saving grandma. They're laughing at the ones that have to stay on position while they think they're slick getting a nice 4 day weekend.

Thanks NATCA.
30D259BA-ED01-4022-BA8C-7203B55B7395.gif

Thanks NATCA.
Can't wait for my free 5 day weekend to get my booster, tyfys

We are almost at last years numbers with positive cases yet no shutdowns, no admin leave, nothing. It would appear that the executive branch doesn’t give two shits about the citizens’ safety and only money, what a refreshing continuance of pace
Do you want shutdowns? What are you even asking for? The population has significant immunity now. I’m down to get rid of the masks tho

We are almost at last years numbers with positive cases yet no shutdowns, no admin leave, nothing. It would appear that the executive branch doesn’t give two shits about the citizens’ safety and only money, what a refreshing continuance of pace.
Do you want shutdowns? What are you even asking for? The population has significant immunity now. I’m down to get rid of the masks tho
Aren’t all controllers vaccinated?

What’re you worried about haha. A runny nose and a headache that you’ll get over in 3 days?

Aren’t all controllers vaccinated?

What’re you worried about haha. A runny nose and a headache that you’ll get over in 3 days?
20% of my building isn’t (it’s a smaller facility). Guess when the exemptions all get denied or no accommodation exists most of them will get it though. Think one person will go down with the antivax ship.

20% of my building isn’t (it’s a smaller facility). Guess when the exemptions all get denied or no accommodation exists most of them will get it though. Think one person will go down with the antivax ship.
We have some that are super vocal that shit about the vaccine and mandates 24/7 that you’d assume have exemptions in but they are actually vaccinated lol.

We have some that are super vocal that shit about the vaccine and mandates 24/7 that you’d assume have exemptions in but they are actually vaccinated lol.
Yeah that’s the thing about the guy who won’t get it. He’s not super vocal about it, just has his beliefs and it sticking to them. The others are like “the gubment can’t tell me what to do!” Even though their job is literally being the government that’s telling people what to do.

Yeah that’s the thing about the guy who won’t get it. He’s not super vocal about it, just has his beliefs and it sticking to them. The others are like “the gubment can’t tell me what to do!” Even though their job is literally being the government that’s telling people what to do.
There's plenty of vaxxed and non vaxxed that have a problem with this. It's called freedom of choice. Stop licking the boot.

There's plenty of vaxxed and non vaxxed that have a problem with this. It's called freedom of choice. Stop licking the boot.
I’m not licking any boots. Idc one way or the other I’m just saying don’t be mad when your employer fires you for not following a requirement that they set for your continued employment.

I’m not licking any boots. Idc one way or the other I’m just saying don’t be mad when your employer fires you for not following a requirement that they set for your continued employment.
Requirement that was pushed and coerced on us in a backdoor kind of way. It was not a requirement when we were hired and wasn't voted on to be implemented. It's a requirement to not have a drug problem, not to be inoculated with an experimental vaccine that failed all it's trials..

You and everyone else that wants the .gov to make health decisions for you need to do a little reading and catch up on history because they most certainly do not have our best interests.

It's a requirement to not have a drug problem, not to be inoculated with an experimental vaccine that failed all it's trials..
ECB7A213-D4AD-402D-A365-24B17CCA40BC.jpeg
It is quite clearly a requirement of your employment with the FAA to get a Covid vaccine. The first word is even ‘mandatory’ and this is still not clear?

Requirement that was pushed and coerced on us in a backdoor kind of way. It was not a requirement when we were hired and wasn't voted on to be implemented. It's a requirement to not have a drug problem, not to be inoculated with an experimental vaccine that failed all it's trials..

You and everyone else that wants the .gov to make health decisions for you need to do a little reading and catch up on history because they most certainly do not have our best interests.
So they can never change anything ever the whole time we are employed. Well the 7110 didn’t say that when I was hired! This is Bullshit!

Do you guys just ignore like every single days point about Covid deaths? I thought your team do research

Back
Top Bottom