Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
You can just also do the math by hand. The national average is 80.5, so for every cpc above that you can release one. It says TUL has 25/30 which allows you to release 1 because that puts you at 83%. 24 cpcs would be 80% which is too low to release one. So you guys can lose 1.
to be category 2 you have to satisfy two which is be above national avg cpc and your projected cpc has to be greater than 90%. they dont meet the 2nd.

You can just also do the math by hand. The national average is 80.5, so for every cpc above that you can release one. It says TUL has 25/30 which allows you to release 1 because that puts you at 83%. 24 cpcs would be 80% which is too low to release one. So you guys can lose 1.
Come to find out we can't lose any. Its shown for the past two months that we could lose 1 but now that I think of it, we have a guy that is forced out in Nov. 2019 and I think thats why we can't lose any now. Sucks too because if the panel would have met in Sep like originally planned we might have been able to lose two. Oh well, life goes on. Good luck to everyone!

to be category 2 you have to satisfy two which is be above national avg cpc and your projected cpc has to be greater than 90%. they dont meet the 2nd.
This is wrong, it's in the resources tabbbbbbbbbb.
85% proj

Come to find out we can't lose any. Its shown for the past two months that we could lose 1 but now that I think of it, we have a guy that is forced out in Nov. 2019 and I think thats why we can't lose any now. Sucks too because if the panel would have met in Sep like originally planned we might have been able to lose two. Oh well, life goes on. Good luck to everyone!
Forced out at any date later than the time stamp, in the top left corner of the ppt, is irrelevant.

Is the info on the "Staffing" section for each facility updated each time a new PPT comes out? I have noticed in the past that it is, but now it has conflicting information for SCT. The staffing section states SCT can release 4 but on the PPT spreadsheet, it says 0. Sorry if I am missing something.

Is the info on the "Staffing" section for each facility updated each time a new PPT comes out? I have noticed in the past that it is, but now it has conflicting information for SCT. The staffing section states SCT can release 4 but on the PPT spreadsheet, it says 0. Sorry if I am missing something.
It's not updated and I think there's a bug from when the PPT changed. I haven't had a chance to get to it yet, but I should this weekend.

EDIT: Should be good now

Last edited:
This is wrong, it's in the resources tabbbbbbbbbb.
85% proj

Forced out at any date later than the time stamp, in the top left corner of the ppt, is irrelevant.

So after some looking into it the only thing that changed from last months number for us is "committed outbound". Can they count those people against us because they can always change their mind at the last minute? One of them already has changed his date once.

So after some looking into it the only thing that changed from last months number for us is "committed outbound". Can they count those people against us because they can always change their mind at the last minute? One of them already has changed his date once.
If you've gained a committed outbound then someone must've accepted an offer somewhere. There have been issues with duplicate outbounds in the past so you should try and figure out what the new outbound is. Prolly a bid of some sort. The duplicate outbounds in the past have been closely following an NCEPT when everyone selected goes into the placement list outbound column for their current facility and then when they accept the offer their data point is supposed to get transferred from placement outbound to committed outbound which has no effect on projected cuz both those columns carry the same weight. The problem was they were adding a brand new data point into committed outbound without removing the placement list outbound for a short period of time but it was coincidentally the period of time where they pulled the ppt.
Your situation is unlikely to parallel this. Has a CPC gotten a TMU or sup offer recently?

If you've gained a committed outbound then someone must've accepted an offer somewhere. There have been issues with duplicate outbounds in the past so you should try and figure out what the new outbound is. Prolly a bid of some sort. The duplicate outbounds in the past have been closely following an NCEPT when everyone selected goes into the placement list outbound column for their current facility and then when they accept the offer their data point is supposed to get transferred from placement outbound to committed outbound which has no effect on projected cuz both those columns carry the same weight. The problem was they were adding a brand new data point into committed outbound without removing the placement list outbound for a short period of time but it was coincidentally the period of time where they pulled the ppt.
Your situation is unlikely to parallel this. Has a CPC gotten a TMU or sup offer recently?

I thought that person was already being counted but apparently not. We have one leaving in Dec, supposed to leave in 3 days, and then another leaving in May. We also had picked someone up from the last bid but they denied the offer. Does that have affect on the outcome also?

I thought that person was already being counted but apparently not. We have one leaving in Dec, supposed to leave in 3 days, and then another leaving in May. We also had picked someone up from the last bid but they denied the offer. Does that have affect on the outcome also?
Picked someone on a Bid or last NCEPT?

It's not updated and I think there's a bug from when the PPT changed. I haven't had a chance to get to it yet, but I should this weekend.

EDIT: Should be good now

ZLC is still showing able to lose 6 and pick up three on the staffing sheet but on the PPT it says 4 possible losses.

ZLC is still showing able to lose 6 and pick up three on the staffing sheet but on the PPT it says 4 possible losses.
Sheet shows 4. Check the date, you probably have a cached version.

Back
Top Bottom