Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
Does anyone know if resignations count towards training success rate? Or is that just people who have had training terminated through a TRB?

I also think a trainee that leaves, whether hardship or ERR, leaves as a training failure. There were two that were thinking about leaving and I told them to look into it because they would be much better off getting certified first.

If you look at the training success rates spreadsheet in the resources section on this site, you'll see what is used to calculate the training time in years and training success rate columns on the PPT. At my last facility we didn't have any trainees wash/terminated via TRB. But we had three trainee resignations (two for performance and one went back to contract tower), one trainee hardship and one trainee transfer (both transfers pre-ncept). And all five have been counted as failures on the training success rates spreadsheet and so on the PPT it shows us as having a 76.9% training success rate. It threw a lot of people off when the first saw it because we haven't had anyone wash but still showed a 76.9% success rate on the PPT.

So if you have a trainee leave for whatever reason, expect it to affect your trainee success rate on the PPT once that fiscal year is included in the training information on the PPT.

Ksn2. faa. gov, its accessible by an FAA computer. Has all of the NCEPT data in it.

How does one get access? I tried going on today from an FAA computer...couldn’t find anything and it seemed pretty locked down.

I’m guessing this will be on hold until further notice. Any word on NCEPT if the shutdown remains I’m guessing they’ll skip the 1st quarter

I’m guessing this will be on hold until further notice. Any word on NCEPT if the shutdown remains I’m guessing they’ll skip the 1st quarter
No new updates on KSN. No word as to how this will affect the February NCEPT.

Any1 have an idea if this PPT update will have an effect on when I receive my facility list? All checked off, just waiting for the list.

Back
Top Bottom