Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
Official PPT update published on ksn site. Just checked.

It won’t matter what PPT is for awhile as the NCEPT page says the national leaders will meet and reevaluate the program before setting another meeting date. That could easily take months to sort out.

Except for people bidding on jobs...
So your bidding for a sup job? Get off this board you scum bag. Just kidding lol. I guess it is a good point that it will still effect bid jobs. And if you are bidding a sup job to circumvent NCEPT, that is the most honorable reason to do it.

So your bidding for a sup job? Get off this board you scum bag. Just kidding lol. I guess it is a good point that it will still effect bid jobs. And if you are bidding a sup job to circumvent NCEPT, that is the most honorable reason to do it.
Haha! Don’t worry I haven’t gotten that desperate, but a coworker has.

I understand that a list is made up of facilities under the national average but what should we be looking at on this PPT? Current % CPC to Target, Projected % to Target or another column?

I understand that a list is made up of facilities under the national average but what should we be looking at on this PPT? Current % CPC to Target, Projected % to Target or another column?

Depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

Current % CPC to target has to be above natl avg to be eligible for release and is irrelevant for eligibility to select.
Projected % to target has to be under natl avg to be eligible to select and has to be above 85% to be eligible to release.

Current % CPC to target has to be above natl avg to be eligible for release and is irrelevant for eligibility to select.
Projected % to target has to be under natl avg to be eligible to select and has to be above 85% to be eligible to release.
That’s only if they are 10-12, right? And then the 9 and below’s have to reference 100%?

Back
Top Bottom