Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
I found out the other night on the mid that if you access the KSN NCEPT site, there is a link on the side for the PPT. If you click on that you'll see an "offical" PPT link, or you can scroll to the bottom to "preview unofficial PPT."

I've been checking the unofficial preview, since it appears that it updates more frequently as staffing workbooks are updated. Looks like every week or two the information is updated to reflect whatever staffing is shown in each FACs SWB.
Exactly. Every Wednesday (unless it's a holiday), the "Unofficial" Preview is updated.
You could manually input those updates to the most current version of the PPT to have an accurate version. That's what I've done in the past.

Exactly. Every Wednesday (unless it's a holiday), the "Unofficial" Preview is updated.
You could manually input those updates to the most current version of the PPT to have an accurate version. That's what I've done in the past.
How do you manually input them?

Does anyone know what number they're looking at when determining how many slots will be open at a facility (possible gains to national average vs possible gains to target)? I know of at least 3 people, myself included, in the most current nest panel that have picked the same facility as their #1 choice.

Last edited:
CPC at my facility got deployed and now he's showing on the ppt as a cpc long term hold. Problem is that they're also showing up as a temp inbound when we don't actually have anyone inbound which is messing up our projected staffing. That can't be right can it? Also, what number is used for ncept releases? Current cpcs on board or current cpcs minus temps and long term holds?

CPC at my facility got deployed and now he's showing on the ppt as a cpc long term hold. Problem is that they're also showing up as a temp inbound when we don't actually have anyone inbound which is messing up our projected staffing. That can't be right can it? Also, what number is used for ncept releases? Current cpcs on board or current cpcs minus temps and long term holds?
Current minus temp and LTH is used for the one half of release eligibility. Projected is the other half. Both have to be above 85%. Temp inbound creates a wash in the projected because he's expected to return and recert.

Current minus temp and LTH is used for the one half of release eligibility. Projected is the other half. Both have to be above 85%. Temp inbound creates a wash in the projected because he's expected to return and recert.
From what I can see though, all of these other facilities have people on long term holds but have 0 temps inbound. Meanwhile their number of cpcs on temp and their number of temp inbounds are the same. We are showing 1 lth and 1 temp inbound which seems wrong.

What's the change to swaps since the colors were removed?

edit: to answer my own question: new mou requires both facilities to be category 1/2, making the colors redundant.

Last edited:
What's the change to swaps since the colors were removed?
Nothing published.
But probably "we're not doing swaps anyway, so what difference does it make?"
I've seen the color used when selecting people for other jobs too. "Selectee is at a red facility; deviation request submitted."

Any chance someone can post the "preview of unofficial PPT." that was run on 02/12/20, this is the one that will be used for the March NCEPT right?

Back
Top Bottom