Reinstatement

What about his assertion says anyone is getting handed anything on a platter??

He’s talking about people that got hired like everyone else, CPC’d like everyone else and filed ERR packages and waited like everyone else.. and if they wait several years and aren’t picked up they quit and wait even longer. Where’s the entitlement there? Were you that much of a cantankerously miserable fuck at N90 that you think everyone should want to work level 12 traffic or they’re essentially not cut out for this job?

Might I remind you that the difference in how traffic is handled even procedurally between low, mid and high level facilities is quite vast. That said, it should be obvious that not all facility tiers are for everyone. Because frankly this, “quitting rather than working level 12 traffic shows a lack of ability/confidence” when it could be someone’s ticket to a better facility is some of the most smooth-brain shit I’ve read on here.
I've been working level 12 traffic for more than ten years and I'm honestly getting really tired of it. It's actually not even the traffic, it's the inability to get a day off. Completely burned out. I'd gladly take half pay for a country club at this point, but there's no way out. Hopelessness shouldn't be the overarching experience in your workforce

The minute they reopened Reinstatement (I had submitted just prior to the freeze with a Level 12 TRACON onboard but they did not process the TOL fast enough so I'll be offered a bunch of other facilities) they processed mine and I got slapped with Tier 2 last November. Wonder why everyone is being denied. Did anyone call Lisa G and ask?
Lisa has nothing to say.

Point of Order: did you apply for reinstatement at the facility you were at when you resigned, or a new one?

If the latter...did you try your last facility, and then pursue the NCEPT/USAJobs process through there? Or even try NEST'ing out of there?
Yes tried all options for 4 years….

Yes tried all options for 4 years….
So even your old facility (the one you resigned from) won't hire you back?

That sucks. I'm curious what facility this is, or if you want to be vague, what their current staffing numbers are on the PPT for them to justify not hiring a quick cert.

So even your old facility (the one you resigned from) won't hire you back?

That sucks. I'm curious what facility this is, or if you want to be vague, what their current staffing numbers are on the PPT for them to justify not hiring a quick cert.
Did not try rehire at same facility as the reason to leave was health In That area

Who should I call about my check for annual leave pay out? I resigned September 23rd. Not sure how long it normally takes to get

Who should I call about my check for annual leave pay out? I resigned September 23rd. Not sure how long it normally takes to get
I had to call a few people started with payroll I think on employee express there was a number. They gave me another number and it took a solid month for it to come in but jeez that paycheck is solid if you have the max leave waiting to be paid out lol.

Where you headed out of the FAA and are they hiring?

I had to call a few people started with payroll I think on employee express there was a number. They gave me another number and it took a solid month for it to come in but jeez that paycheck is solid if you have the max leave waiting to be paid out lol.

Where you headed out of the FAA and are they hiring?
I had like 220 hours when I got out so it should be decent. I got a job as a security police officer for DOE in my hometown, more money but moving to twelve hour shifts and no pension. They aren’t hiring at the moment but should be this time next year.

I had like 220 hours when I got out so it should be decent. I got a job as a security police officer for DOE in my hometown, more money but moving to twelve hour shifts and no pension. They aren’t hiring at the moment but should be this time next year.
Department of Education lol? Have fun being a school resource officer flirting with the high school girls who will talk to you and pretend to like you then laugh their ass of at you behind your back lol. Maybe if you're lucky you can be like the next "Broward Coward" lol

That would be better but I think he said “local” so that implies a local school district.
My experience was the school resource officers were always local pd on a scam detail, but that was smallish town. They barely pay teachers, can’t see the dept of education paying for some inflated security.

The answer is right there in your reply. You call ATC "a job" while I call it a lifestyle. It's obvious to me that someone who is willing to quit because he can't get his preferred location looks at it as a "job". In that case the answer is no. It's not entitlement, so yeah best move on to something else.
When you’re on your deathbed, and your kids won’t come to see you, you’ll regret it. No one wishes they spent more time at work. Time is a gift. That’s why people spend money on private jets. It’s not about luxury or convenience, you’re buying time to do other things.

When you’re on your deathbed, and your kids won’t come to see you, you’ll regret it. No one wishes they spent more time at work. Time is a gift. That’s why people spend money on private jets. It’s not about luxury or convenience, you’re buying time to do other things.
Time is the only thing that can never be bought back. This guy is an idiot. He has the boomer mentality and bought his house and his vacation condo where his wife takes her boyfriend for $20.

Back
Top Bottom