Santa going to ask for a raise from congress LIVE!!!

That’s part of the 4D chess. Rich has RAZE WEN MVMNT so calculated and figured out that he’s pulling the wool over these Senators eyes on how big of a RAZE the ATC workforce will be getting!!
So calculated he isn’t letting any of the BUE in on a plan so they don’t lose faith in him? If we get a raise it’s not because of him.

Santa just said “air traffic controllers are historically some of the highest paid federal workers”, and he thanked them for their generosity and producing one of the “happiest and most passionate” federal workforces.
Would have been the perfect time to add something more about current pay in our lovely economy. That statement implies we don’t need a raise to some people. Raise nau would be nice though!

Pilots Union brings up the AUS incident (as he should)… Is this going to be the most famous near miss in the history of aviation?
Because they are affected by the absolute clown show that plans for FAA staffing. Complete inability to adjust for traffic levels, putting the least qualified controllers in most demanding positions, can’t staff critical facilities, ect….

So calculated he isn’t letting any of the BUE in on a plan so they don’t lose faith in him? If we get a raise it’s not because of him.
My man! Now you’re onto it…the genius of this plan is so complex, so calculated.

RAZE WEN MVMNT has used their grassroots lobby efforts on the Hill to get us where we are, and Rich will place that last straw! RAZE WEN MVMNT has gotten so large there have been multiple events where members of the MVMNT have participated in rolling lobby weeks on the hill over the last few weeks. Most recent RAZE WEN lobby week had more participants than NATCA in Washington!

While RAZE WEN MVMNT was just a small acorn back it the sprint, it’s grown into a huge Oak Tree casting a canopy over the entire NAS!IMG_0661.jpeg

My man! Now you’re onto it…the genius of this plan is so complex, so calculated.

RAZE WEN MVMNT has used their grassroots lobby efforts on the Hill to get us where we are, and Rich will place that last straw! RAZE WEN MVMNT has gotten so large there have been multiple events where members of the MVMNT have participated in rolling lobby weeks on the hill over the last few weeks. Most recent RAZE WEN lobby week had more participants than NATCA in Washington!

While RAZE WEN MVMNT was just a small acorn back it the sprint, it’s grown into a huge Oak Tree casting a canopy over the entire NAS!View attachment 9018
If that’s really what’s happening, I’m still not voting for Santa and Mick. It’s ridiculous that nothing has been done until campaign time and even worse that nothing is being done now except behind the scenes according to you.

Also, saying Rich will place the last straw because the movement has gotten us this far… well how far is this far? Seems like we are farther from a decent raise than before. Again, I’d love a raise so I could actually afford to live less than an hour and a half commute to my facility.

Tim Arel being there was pretty much pointless, provided no value from the FAA, a real example of why we are in this situation. His basic response to everything was its fine, it's getting better.
Pretty much exactly how he is in person… 🙄 *insert all is well gif*

If that’s really what’s happening, I’m still not voting for Santa and Mick. It’s ridiculous that nothing has been done until campaign time and even worse that nothing is being done now except behind the scenes according to you.

Also, saying Rich will place the last straw because the movement has gotten us this far… well how far is this far? Seems like we are farther from a decent raise than before. Again, I’d love a raise so I could actually afford to live less than an hour and a half commute to my facility.
That’s a troll account

There is no movement. Just a couple artards on a forum spewing bullshit with their multiple accounts. Santa has had numerous opportunities to testify on anything meaningful and hasn’t hit on anything important to us imo. We don’t need him telling congress and the FAA that the transfer system is something we are content with.

I will be voting for jdatc since he is a controller and not an A114 politician. When he posts here it’s good content and a perspective that resonates with me.

Back
Top Bottom