Santa going to ask for a raise from congress LIVE!!!

I think this is true, he will never have conditions as good as what was set up for him and he couldn’t capitalize.
He’s not a closer. We are down by 30 and need Michael Jordan and they gave us Richard Simmons. Shit ain’t gonn work homie. The Razewen legion demands and deserves better.

Santa is weak, we need a tough enforcer willing to brawl, not a limp wristed sissy. Get him outta there

Attachments

• IMG_8529.jpeg
    IMG_8529.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1
With this meeting we had a goal line situation, all we had to do was pound the ball up the middle and take what we deserve. Instead we tried to pass and got intercepted for a 107 yard pick 6. Disgraceful

Honestly I know I agitate the finer sensibilities of some of our softer and gentler coworkers; but for the betterment of our career and our families lives, I think we can all acknowledge that whatever rich Santa is, we need the POLAR OPPOSITE of.

Hey that does not look anything like Juicy 2.0 ! PLZ FIX
Santa is too weak, get him the F out of there. Too much of a lightweight, and no balls.

brother!!! This is the opening act & 4D Chess tournament will be 4-5 rounds! Rich is a Magnus Carlsen / Bobby Fischer hybrid master at the negotiating table against these lightweight noob sups. fear not RAZE SUUN is in motion

image_0PrQC1l4_1695025614598_512.webp

🚨🚨BREAKING NOOZ!!🚨🚨

RAZE WEN MVMNT will be holding a presser in front of Four Seasons Landscaping to announce endorsement of a new candidate to deliver RAZE NAU. Not Rich, not Nick, not jdatc, but a true dark horse!

STAY TOOND!!!

ATC to the MOON SEWN im stoked that Rich pulled those Jedi Mind tricks on that subcommitee today lol even hadda deflect crazy Ed Markeys climate change hot potato like an Olympic fencer parrying that spud. NATCA is always in the On Guard position for us and thats On God! Agency about to be screaming TOUCHE any minute lets goooo

p.s. lol @ the phrase "you can burn holes in the sky w a 152" being uttered multiple times by Tammi 🦆 & the dotards

ATC to the MOON SEWN im stoked that Rich pulled those Jedi Mind tricks on that subcommitee today lol even hadda deflect crazy Ed Markeys climate change hot potato like an Olympic fencer parrying that spud. NATCA is always in the On Guard position for us and thats On God! Agency about to be screaming TOUCHE any minute lets goooo

p.s. lol @ the phrase "you can burn holes in the sky w a 152" being uttered multiple times by Tammi 🦆 & the dotards
This is Obviously code for "we are gonna burn a hole in the national budget with this next level raise we are gonna be giving ATC!"

Santa had the perfect opportunity to go in on the “rattler” scheduling system and he didn’t even mentioned it

Idk why Natca would advocate for our equipment. That seems like the FAAs job

They shouldn’t even advocate for staffing. They should be advocating for our pay and benefits
Can’t tell if you’re serious or not with these posts. ..

The equipment and tools of the job are a management function. Their number 1 needs to be our contract
Do you know what this senate hearing was on? It was on the close calls in aviation and aviation safety. Of course he should talk about both of those, it directly affects us and our work life along with the safety of the NAS and close calls- which is the goal here as much as our pay.

My family flies around the NAS, I would love for every airport to have ASDE-X. I want my Union fighting to make my career field better, fight for better staffing because that is the #1 solution to NCEPT and our shitty schedules.

Do you know what this senate hearing was on? It was on the close calls in aviation and aviation safety. Of course he should talk about both of those, it directly affects us and our work life along with the safety of the NAS and close calls- which is the goal here as much as our pay.

My family flies around the NAS, I would love for every airport to have ASDE-X. I want my Union fighting to make my career field better, fight for better staffing because that is the #1 solution to NCEPT and our shitty schedules.
The number 1 solution to staffing is to make it so it’s not cheaper to pay us 1.5X

Why not just say “we agree that all facilities should have the best safety equipment and we are not sure why the FAA has chosen not to implement it across the NAS”

The number 1 solution to staffing is to make it so it’s not cheaper to pay us 1.5X

Why not just say “we agree that all facilities should have the best safety equipment and we are not sure why the FAA has chosen not to implement it across the NAS”
Because the FAA needs enhanced funding which they can only get through legislation. Which is why NATCA, NTSB, and Pilots Union are all pushing for it.

Because the FAA needs enhanced funding which they can only get through legislation. Which is why NATCA, NTSB, and Pilots Union are all pushing for it.
The FAA can advocate for their own budget. If we ask for what they need and for what we need then we wind up asking for a lot. We can support their request I suppose. But when is Natca going to advocate to Congress or anyone on our pay and benefits?

Back
Top Bottom