Santa & Whitaker are negotiating a green Chri$tmas!

Low 600s during the summer. Minimal in the winter.

And Im not saying they don't deserve pay raises, I simply think they're easier compared to Bravos and Charlies.

This argument all started because I suggested a facility either uses passenger or aircraft count for their levels. People get so offended and didn't read. VFR towers can keep using plane count. Core-30s should be using passenger count.

I'd love to hear a legitimate replacement to the complexity formula that doesn't fuck over a facility. I don't count paying everyone like a 12 regardless of facility a valid idea even though Ive seen it suggested on here or Reddit.
I have worked at a FAA level 5 class C and a FAA level 5 class D. The class D was a much more challenging working LC. GC was a little more challenging at the C. CD was more volume at the C but still pretty easy. The big difference in LC made the D more challenging overall.

Yea you have it flipped. Basic pay includes locality. Base does not
You're wrong. This really isn't that hard.

If only we had a legally binding document that defined this...like a contract?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.10.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 8.10.48 PM.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 39
Per the slate book it excludes locality

lol, yup. That’s exactly why in my last post I conceded that in the slate book it defines basic pay as excluding locality. Interestingly, other parts of the government define it differently. You may continue on with your riveting Saturday nights. You got me.

Last edited:

That's how I understood base and basic pay, but if OPM has different definitions then which do we go off for our pension?

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot

According to TWO Santa campaign sources:

Rich has been meeting regularly with Mike Whitaker since the Senate confirmation. Team Santa staffers who are plugged into the message boards have their fingers on the pulse of the RAZEWEN legion, and are VERY aware of the burgeoning movement, so the candidates are too. Significant changes to pay coming soon. One in-the-know brother stated "both parties agree that in order to achieve a meaningful solution to the staffing crisis, pay must first be addressed. " :cool:

Quarterly bonuses are being discussed. A formula combining metrics like seniority/OJTI/CIC/Facility staffing % to work out exact amounts. Seniority always wins out and sounds like the old guard will here as well. They're also discussing a foundering bonus, the MOU language will be something like "Adversity Retention Bonus". This combined w the new parity pay will be a total game changer for those who qualify. Supposedly one sticking point is supervisor eligibility, but I say F those A-holes. Let them eat cake!

Bottom line is trust the process. The playing field is about to be leveled! It seems like a lot of Scrooges & Grinches have been poo pooing the RAZEWEN movement & making a mockery of it. Pretty soon the jokes gonna be on you and god willing we will all be celebrating Green Christmas (or rolling out early in New Year WELL before NATCA election) in line with our brothers and sisters in labor nationwide.

Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle's Bait & Tackle
So is this still happening?

Back
Top Bottom