Santa & Whitaker are negotiating a green Chri$tmas!

I’m all for the movement for sure but I feel people don’t quite understand how underpaid we are. Sure we can play apples to oranges on how we are over paid compared to some but especially now we are under the spot light and being criticized sometimes fairly sometimes harshly. Once we are painted more negative than positive no one will want to do the job. Or at least imo.

IT seems negotiations are becoming more tight lipped, but was able to glean one little golden nugget from the Green Chri$tmas talks:

New proposal being discussed is Mid-shift premium pay. 25% differential for shifts designated as mids!

lil wayne smile GIF

Kind of silly since mids are preferred over swing shifts. Swing shifts need 25% pay increase over any other shift. Plus the fact that tons of facilities don't even get mids.

But none of this is happening so who cares.
Not every facility can take advantage of article 124 either, but it’s not a bad deal for those who have to put up with them. Not everyone prefers mids.

Kind of silly since mids are preferred over swing shifts. Swing shifts need 25% pay increase over any other shift. Plus the fact that tons of facilities don't even get mids.

But none of this is happening so who cares.
Who prefers mids? I’d take straight swings all day over mids

Back
Top Bottom