Schedules

1430-2230
1315-2115
0615-1415/0730-1530
0615-1415
0530-1330/mid every other week

Not sure how many 4x10s will be offered for next year. Not sure I want to work ten hours.

Curious as this is only my second facility... Do you guys rotate who works the mid or do the same two people work them every week?

In my opinion 4 x 10's are only worth it if I knew I wasn't going to be slapped with OT every week. We had them at my facility and those on 10's wound up with more OT than everyone else due to all the extra exposure to it.

Why suffer through longer days if you might not get that 3 day weekend consistently?

Curious as this is only my second facility... Do you guys rotate who works the mid or do the same two people work them every week?
Depends. If you're on a line with more people than are assigned to work mids, you'll all be rotated through the schedule to work a mid. If each line has 3 people, and 3 people are needed to work the mid, you all work a mid every week. If your line is short a person, another crew rotates through double mids, or OT is scheduled.

I need a NEW lakefront schedule like...
Mon - 0800-1800 opener/closer
Tues - 0800-1800 opener/closer
Wed - 0800-1800 opener/closer
Thurs - 0800-1800 opener/closer

I work this schedule right now. We have two shifts: work Tuesday-Friday or the Saturday-Tuesday. Switch weekends off every month. Best Schedule ever.

My schedule next pay period.
rdo rdo AL AL AL AL AL
rdo rdo AL AL AL AL AL

But its usually: 1515, 1315, 0815, 0615, 2300 all 8 hour shifts. Third day swings around a bit from an 815 to a 1000 or a 1315. If you dont have the mid, last day is 0700.

That just has the scheduled 10 hour days. We have "on demand" OT here. You can come in 2 hours early or stay 2 hours late any weekday you want without prior approval. Weekends you need approval but it's always a yes.

That just has the scheduled 10 hour days. We have "on demand" OT here. You can come in 2 hours early or stay 2 hours late any weekday you want without prior approval. Weekends you need approval but it's always a yes.
The benefits of being 50% staffed [:8

He's all about that TWF life actually!
TWF is open until 9pm, HLN is open until 10pm.

Oh yep you're totally right. To be honest I didn't even catch the closing time. I just saw non-radar and know that there is a RL at HLN.

Are OT desired elections a thing in this agency?

And by this agency I mean FAA.
We have volunteer and non volunteer list for nearly everything (OT, CIC, training). It doesn't mean you aren't going to get assigned something given that management has a right to assign work, but the local agreement is that all the available volunteers should be exhausted prior to assigning a non volunteer OT or CIC. Training is reviewed every six months (management and union group) and just because you volunteer doesn't mean you're going to actually train people.

Just out of curiosity, as an academy grad, are these typical schedules? does training happen at all hours? Ill be going to OKC in a few months for enroute. just wondering what I might be looking at if I get through the academy.

My schedule next pay period.
rdo rdo AL AL AL AL AL
rdo rdo AL AL AL AL AL

But its usually: 1515, 1315, 0815, 0615, 2300 all 8 hour shifts. Third day swings around a bit from an 815 to a 1000 or a 1315. If you dont have the mid, last day is 0700.
Does AL stand for anal?

Back
Top Bottom