Kim's Place OKC

Security Clearance Information

BPM31694

No, I have nothing else on my record not even as a juvenile.
I wouldn't sweat it then. Like i said, put a lot of effort in those narratives. Even throw down some character references to back you up. The only reason i'm still in this process is because of those narratives, I made it clear my maturity level has substantially increased and i'm truly sorry for my past mistakes/incidents.

How was the battery charge resolved? Is it a misdemeanor?

Didyomama94

I wouldn't sweat it then. Like i said, put a lot of effort in those narratives. Even throw down some character references to back you up. The only reason i'm still in this process is because of those narratives, I made it clear my maturity level has substantially increased and i'm truly sorry for my past mistakes/incidents.

How was the battery charge resolved? Is it a misdemeanor?
It was completely dropped on the first court date because of photos that were take at the jail was I was arrested. But it would have been a misdemeanor.

m747

Lurker
Hey all, so over the past 10 years I've worked as an extra on TV and film projects, probably close to 100 productions, how would I list this on the employment page? I don't have actual addresses or dates or each production I've worked on as it was a side gig I did in addition to my regular job.

austin4362

Hey all, so over the past 10 years I've worked as an extra on TV and film projects, probably close to 100 productions, how would I list this on the employment page? I don't have actual addresses or dates or each production I've worked on as it was a side gig I did in addition to my regular job.
Theres a box at the bottom of each section that you can add additional information to. Just explain it in there. I'm sure they'll ask for additional clarification come your interview, but thats probably the best way to go about it.