Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this fun little discussion a few months ago? It definitely hasn't aged well:

If they find out that those clinics used the SAMHSA grant money to fund the smoking kits with crack pipes in them then, yes, the administration straight up lied.

But right now it looks like the Washington Free Beacon pulled a fast one on ya

If they find out that those clinics used the SAMHSA grant money to fund the smoking kits with crack pipes in them then, yes, the administration straight up lied.

Why do they always link stories from these made up news papers?

Well, they demonstrably lied already:

Q Thanks, Jen. HHS just put out a statement clarifying around some reports that crack pipes are not going to be part of the “safe smoking kits” that are funded by the administration. But can you clarify for us: Were they never a part of the kit or were they removed in response to this reporting and this pushback? Just — the language was unclear.

MS. PSAKI: They were never a part of the kit; it was inaccurate reporting. And we wanted to put out information to make that clear.

I suppose it will remain to be seen (in 3 days!) whether the recipients of the grant money do not include any of those cities in the article I posted, but seeing as they're some of the biggest cities in the country, I would argue that your chances of being right are pretty low.

Why do they always link stories from these made up news papers?
Apparently because mainstream media has reached new heights of partisanship and bias that the mainstream media doesn't want to report the truth anymore, or only when it's politically convenient to do so. See the Hunter Biden Laptop fiasco last fall for a great example of that.

Speaking of, I also read a great article this morning on Bari Weiss' substack talking about a statistician who was fired from Reuters because he dared to question the support of the BLM movement when one of it's key arguments was factually incorrect:

Last edited:

I suppose it will remain to be seen (in 3 days!) whether the recipients of the grant money do not include any of those cities in the article I posted, but seeing as they're some of the biggest cities in the country, I would argue that your chances of being right are pretty low.

Apparently because mainstream media has reached new heights of partisanship and bias that the mainstream media doesn't want to report the truth anymore, or only when it's politically convenient to do so. See the Hunter Biden Laptop fiasco last fall for a great example of that.

Speaking of, I also read a great article this morning on Bari Weiss' substack talking about a statistician who was fired from Reuters because he dared to question the support of the BLM movement when one of it's key arguments was factually incorrect:

I’m happy to report hunter is not part of the us government

Q Thanks, Jen. HHS just put out a statement clarifying around some reports that crack pipes are not going to be part of the “safe smoking kits” that are funded by the administration. But can you clarify for us: Were they never a part of the kit or were they removed in response to this reporting and this pushback? Just — the language was unclear.

MS. PSAKI: They were never a part of the kit; it was inaccurate reporting. And we wanted to put out information to make that clear.
How is this a demonstrable lie? There is zero evidence right now that this administration funded crack pipes through the SAMHSA grant. You're just making shit up and hoping it comes true

How is this a demonstrable lie? There is zero evidence right now that this administration funded crack pipes through the SAMHSA grant. You're just making shit up and hoping it comes true

To paraphrase AB19, did you read the [link]? Psaki was asked if crack pipes are part of safe smoking kits, and she said "they were never a part of the kit." The kits obtained by the Free Beacon proved that to be a lie.

To paraphrase AB19, did you read the [link]? Psaki was asked if crack pipes are part of safe smoking kits, and she said "they were never a part of the kit." The kits obtained by the Free Beacon proved that to be a lie.
Q Thanks, Jen. HHS just put out a statement clarifying around some reports that crack pipes are not going to be part of the “safe smoking kits” that are funded by the administration.

You can't just ignore words because they don't fit your narrative.

Q Thanks, Jen. HHS just put out a statement clarifying around some reports that crack pipes are not going to be part of the “safe smoking kits” that are funded by the administration.

IMG_1362-1.jpg
(you, not me)

I would argue that Psaki was saying that crack pipes are not part of a "safe smoking kit" in a general definition of the term. There's no evidence there's two (or more) different "safe smoking" kits, one being federally funded and one not, unless you have some.

Last edited:
View attachment 7702
(you, not me)

I would argue that Psaki was saying that crack pipes are not part of a "safe smoking kit" in a general definition of the term. There's no evidence there's two (or more) different "safe smoking" kits, one being federally funded and one not, unless you have some.
Dude just let it go. You’ve lost the plot

Dude just let it go. You’ve lost the plot
Can you explain what your point was then by adding in the “funded by the administration” language?

Are you suggesting there are kits not funded by the administration and kits that are.

If so, can you please provide a source?

The words that Jen spews are full of shit. She never directly answers any question with dignity, only replies with an attitude a demon raged, commie would respond in, and acts like she's schooling reporters that ask questions that go against the .gov administration's agenda.

The words that Jen spews are full of shit. She never directly answers any question with dignity, only replies with an attitude a demon raged, commie would respond in, and acts like she's schooling reporters that ask questions that go against the .gov administration's agenda.
What to fake news like OAN? Who literally had to make a court ordered correction about how the election wasn’t stolen

Can you explain what your point was then by adding in the “funded by the administration” language?

Are you suggesting there are kits not funded by the administration and kits that are.

If so, can you please provide a source?
No, I’m not going to do that. Prove to me that the SAMHSA grant in question funded crack pipes. That was the original claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom