Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My atm seems to think it’s still revolving around the PPE situation. Whatever that means.

Lol that was the talking point flavor of the month for July, they need to flip that calendar and tune that propaganda machine up

d96vjo2-6660f47d-b232-4b17-a3ee-2fc3fbed6665.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that shit was gnarly since you can hear the blast then the wind blowing from the shockwave.

ive never seen a blast that big but for those old US Military videos of nuke explosions in the bikini atoll / Marshall islands (if you wanna read some crazy shit read how they displaced all of the natives there and lied to them about it). It literally looks like skyscrapers got blown over. theyre saying the entire port is destroyed, which is Lebanon's lifeline for all goods.

another...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: TKA
ive never seen a blast that big but for those old US Military videos of nuke explosions in the bikini islands (if you wanna read some crazy shit read how they displaced all of the natives there and lied to them about it). It literally looks like skyscrapers got blown over. theyre saying the entire port is destroyed, which is Lebanon's lifeline for all goods.

another...

That big structure in front of where the blast originated is the biggest grain storage facility in the city. They are in trouble.

That big structure in front of where the blast originated is the biggest grain storage facility in the city. They are in trouble.

Twitter seems to be saying it was "over 50 tons of Ammonium Nitrate" stored in a warehouse downtown.

New rumor is the 16th which I’m guessing is predicated on face shields being in place which I’m guessing is a crock of shit and I’ll see you next week
Lol I stopped believing any of these “return dates” after the first 10 didn’t pan out ?

With the way things have progressed, and how nothing is being communicated, I fully expect to just receive an unexpected phone call from my manager saying that training is restarting and to be at work in a day or two. And heck, that could be in 2021 at the rate things are moving.

My atm seems to think it’s still revolving around the PPE situation. Whatever that means.
My FLM just said that training isn't being talked about at our facility bc the FAA doesn't want to take responsibility of people getting covid. If that's the case, they are pretty much admitting that there is an inherent danger so why they hell aren't we receiving hazard pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom