Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I understand there may be a technicality, comparing this to a bombing that killed 70,000 immediately and 100,000+ factoring radiation... I don't consider that a reasonable comparison.
I mean that and it's not actually close.... The yield on the hiroshima bomb was 15 kilotons, thats equivalent to 15,000 tons of TNT, which I'd venture to say is stronger than the equivalent weight of fertilizer.

It's amazing what you can learn in 30 seconds of googling. Maybe PT should apply that to other aspects of the things he thinks are fact.

Dynamite is more powerful than ammonium nitrate and little boy was 15 tons worth of dynamite. So it’s not really even close even as bad as it was.
15 kilotons, so not 15 tons, 15,000 tons.

While I understand there may be a technicality, comparing this to a bombing that killed 70,000 immediately and 100,000+ factoring radiation... I don't consider that a reasonable comparison.

i was speaking of the power/force. death toll comparisons are arent really apt anyway when one was purposely targeting maximum casualties and awe, and another was an accident/negligence.

I mean that and it's not actually close.... The yield on the hiroshima bomb was 15 kilotons, thats equivalent to 15,000 tons of TNT, which I'd venture to say is stronger than the equivalent weight of fertilizer.

It's amazing what you can learn in 30 seconds of googling. Maybe PT should apply that to other aspects of the things he thinks are fact.

lol thx for the troll. I saw a chart that showed the force as equivalent to waht it called "a small nuke". the governor/mayor (someone in high power in Lebanon) stated that Beirut was experiencing a Hiroshima like event. I personally have no fucking ide the relative power of an explosion and dont pretend to be a Google scientist like you, it just looked like the Bikini Atoll videos to the eye test, Professor NhStadt. Congrats on your elite Googling skills, you really proved how dumb i am and outed all my lies. LOL you're not proving me ignorant with your troll, just taking a dumb gratuitous shot because you are apparently easily triggered! for no reason out of the blue.

lol thx for the troll. I saw a chart that showed the force as equivalent to waht it called "a small nuke". the governor/mayor (someone in high power in Lebanon) stated that Beirut was experiencing a Hiroshima like event. your not proving me ignorant with your troll, just taking a dumb gratuitous shot because you are apparently easily triggered!

"some people are saying it's as bad as hiroshima, really I'm hearing it from many many people"

New theory.... PT is Trump someone get the gang on this quickly

giphy (2).gif

"some people are saying it's as bad as hiroshima, really I'm hearing it from many many people"

New theory.... PT is Trump someone get the gang on this quickly

i guess im missing something. you are obviously attacking/trolling coming at me, but i dont even get what i did wrong on this one lol. pretty much the most innocent thing ive ever posted and any troll or other agenda can't even be reasonably inferred. i already admit i dont know jack shit about bombs or their relative force, it was just a bunch of gnarly vids. you just have pent up aggression at my posts or something?

Did I miss something.

I thought the face shield PPE was shelved because it sucked according to whoever used them in the test runs.

Just seems odd that it's apparently the deciding factor in the training hold now.

Did I miss something.

I thought the face shield PPE was shelved because it sucked according to whoever used them in the test runs.

Just seems odd that it's apparently the deciding factor in the training hold now.
Honestly who knows at this point. First I hear they suck, next I hear they're ordering a million of them for everybody. IMO it's just another thing to appear to the big wigs that we are coming closer to training without actually progressing at all.

lol thx for the troll. I saw a chart that showed the force as equivalent to waht it called "a small nuke". the governor/mayor (someone in high power in Lebanon) stated that Beirut was experiencing a Hiroshima like event. I personally have no fucking ide the relative power of an explosion and dont pretend to be a Google scientist like you, it just looked like the Bikini Atoll videos to the eye test, Professor NhStadt. Congrats on your elite Googling skills, you really proved how dumb i am and outed all my lies. LOL you're not proving me ignorant with your troll, just taking a dumb gratuitous shot because you are apparently easily triggered! for no reason out of the blue.

That could not have happen on cue more, it’s like a scripted movie, the governor compares it to Hiroshima and Nagasaki just as we debate it lol. It did look like that but the death toll won’t be too high, those nukes were detonated just above the surface to maximize blast radius and casualties, this thing looks like it mostly dug into the ground and with a bay and few residential buildings in the immediate area.

That could not have happen on cue more, it’s like a scripted movie, the governor compares it to Hiroshima and Nagasaki just as we debate it

That comparison happened prior to our discussion. PT I presumed originally was referencing what the governor said.
As is normal, many many people are sharing what the governor said online.
I offered my take that it's not really reasonable to compare the two events.

I thought NATCA shut us down

Yeah I think the corporate offices got raided. Just shows tho that MJ is a hardo and won't bend to intimidation!

I heard they were disappointed to find out I am really at a low level shithole and truly wear a girls Medium NATCA BLM tshirt.

And Pshhh.... I'd rather go back to Stuckmic than bend the knee to those reddit shills!

Yeah I think the corporate offices got raided. Just shows tho that MJ is a hardo and won't bend to intimidation!

I heard they were disappointed to find out I am really at a low level shithole and truly wear a girls Medium NATCA BLM tshirt.

And Pshhh.... I'd rather go back to Stuckmic than bend the knee to those reddit shills!
I registered a new account at stuckmic just in case!

Juicy training deets: Hope is to go back 8/16, probably will be delayed but sounds like it’s coming. They will have people come in waves, closest to CPC is priority on down. No talk of furloughs yet but gotta keep the zoom classes zooming or we don’t get paid. Face shields were tested and approved by Natca, may be on back order which is why we might be delayed. Ojt’s will work the traffic they have, not the traffic they had, might take longer for certs.

Reactions: CF
Juicy training deets: Hope is to go back 8/16, probably will be delayed but sounds like it’s coming. They will have people come in waves, closest to CPC is priority on down. No talk of furloughs yet but gotta keep the zoom classes zooming or we don’t get paid. Face shields were tested and approved by Natca, may be on back order which is why we might be delayed. Ojt’s will work the traffic they have, not the traffic they had, might take longer for certs.
FUCK YAH SON

Aren’t you at ZLA? Come back to MI man, the state misses you

ZLA never! Might as well live in Beirut. Palmdale is probably a pretty sad non country club life. Michigan is the place to be.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom