Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That airbag video is nuts, even moving at the speed of sound I can’t believe the shockwave hit that quick.

My FLM just said that training isn't being talked about at our facility bc the FAA doesn't want to take responsibility of people getting covid. If that's the case, they are pretty much admitting that there is an inherent danger so why they hell aren't we receiving hazard pay
If that’s the case you will make the lack of hazard pay up in OT next summer when almost every facility is understaffed again from a 18 month training hiatus.

My FLM just said that training isn't being talked about at our facility bc the FAA doesn't want to take responsibility of people getting covid. If that's the case, they are pretty much admitting that there is an inherent danger so why they hell aren't we receiving hazard pay
I don’t think FLM would have any info

They definitely didn't have the preventative measures to stop that from happening with that much ammonium nitrate around. Jesus.

How is it any different than if some sweaty tech ops guy coughs on me? They’re still working when they have to be here. I’ve been extremely careful when it comes to this virus and I think training can be done safely if you’re smart about it.

If anyone thinks trump is fit to lead they need a lobotomy or already had one. The funny thing is the party could have yeeted trump 3 years ago and pence would already have recovered politically.

fakenews

giphy.gif

Yeah or it could be an illegal weapons shipment that went up...
What make the weapons shipment illegal?

How is it any different than if some sweaty tech ops guy coughs on me? They’re still working when they have to be here. I’ve been extremely careful when it comes to this virus and I think training can be done safely if you’re smart about it.
Or us trainees that have to work next to people that already had covid

Saw something that it was 2700 pounds of ammonium nitrate. That’s 1350 time’s more than the OKC bomber used.

now they say 2700 tons. if you look at the charts, that WOULD actually be Hiroshima level power, or at least "a small nuke"

While I understand there may be a technicality, comparing this to a bombing that killed 70,000 immediately and 100,000+ factoring radiation... I don't consider that a reasonable comparison.

While I understand there may be a technicality, comparing this to a bombing that killed 70,000 immediately and 100,000+ factoring radiation... I don't consider that a reasonable comparison.
Dynamite is more powerful than ammonium nitrate and little boy was 15,000 tons worth of dynamite. So it’s not really even close even as bad as it was.

edit: derp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom