Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan is the place to be.

maxresdefault.jpg
Michigan is indeed the place to be!! I know that pier.. west side!

Michigan SUCKS. The only good thing to come from there is the first girl to give me a beej to completion and the band La Dispute. Otherwise they can’t figure out if they should be more like Toronto or Milwaukee.

Attachments

• 15C9217C-4730-482D-994E-8645277B249D.gif
    15C9217C-4730-482D-994E-8645277B249D.gif
    99 KB · Views: 3
Juicy training deets: Hope is to go back 8/16, probably will be delayed but sounds like it’s coming. They will have people come in waves, closest to CPC is priority on down. No talk of furloughs yet but gotta keep the zoom classes zooming or we don’t get paid. Face shields were tested and approved by Natca, may be on back order which is why we might be delayed. Ojt’s will work the traffic they have, not the traffic they had, might take longer for certs.
Any rumor with a solid date is bogus and just that. A rumor. 28,000 face shields have been ordered. They will be delivered regionally and then to facilities. Until these are delivered training isn't even being discussed.

Any rumor with a solid date is bogus and just that. A rumor. 28,000 face shields have been ordered. They will be delivered regionally and then to facilities. Until these are delivered training isn't even being discussed.

Why should I believe this rumor? I know where this came from, and I don't trust the source. I've heard again, the opposite, from the other side of the fence. It's getting worse than politics, only believing the news that supports your case.

I'm on the Great Lakes telcon and the RVP just said it.

You sure are. And the FAA is saying the exact opposite. NATCA is saying repeatedly "training isn't being discussed." and the FAA is saying "it's being discussed on how to get training started." SOMEONE IS LYING. It's not that hard to understand.

and another thing - rumors don't come out of thin air. Though the january 1 thing kinda makes me :rolleyes: , it obviously came from someone somewhere. this whole thing is solved by natca communicating appropriately. I'm not about to blindly trust an RVP shooting down rumors when they haven't addressed the issue without being asked this entire time, nor discussed what they're doing in regards to training.

Here's a question since we obviously both heard these items: how can they fight for trainees to get back in the building if training isn't being discussed? Questions.....

Last edited:
Yeahthatswhyisaidprobablydelayed

You sure are. And the FAA is saying the exact opposite. NATCA is saying repeatedly "training isn't being discussed." and the FAA is saying "it's being discussed on how to get training started." SOMEONE IS LYING. It's not that hard to understand.

and another thing - rumors don't come out of thin air. Though the january 1 thing kinda makes me :rolleyes: , it obviously came from someone somewhere. this whole thing is solved by natca communicating appropriately. I'm not about to blindly trust an RVP shooting down rumors when they haven't addressed the issue without being asked this entire time, nor discussed what they're doing in regards to training.

Here's a question since we obviously both heard these items: how can they fight for trainees to get back in the building if training isn't being discussed? Questions.....
I don't think they said it isn't being discussed. Maybe I misunderstood what they were saying though. Clearly training is being discussed if they bought all these masks to come back, but maybe a date hasn't been discussed since the face shields aren't even at facilities yet. Due to the number of shields that have been ordered there could be quite a delay with them being received depending on the process of disbursement, whether it be from the company ordered through or the agency itself.

As much as I want to get back in the building and train I have come to the acceptance that I will probably be in the last group to come back having not even been on the floor yet. Also, I have finally gotten into a routine and am finally back at home alone so I'm actually enjoying the time off at this point?. I just want to be ensured my job is still safe at this point, which that is still always a possibility to not be, no matter how small.

I'm not trying to get into a contest... but it's literally been said multiple times on multiple RVP calls in multiple regions. It's not really debatable.
It is debatable because of course it’s being discussed. F*** your furlough!

It is debatable because of course it’s being discussed. F*** your furlough!

I completely agree it's being discussed. That's not the debate. Isn't the debate whether NATCA has said it's not being discussed, and I've only heard NATCA say it's not being discussed (which obviously ins't true). How can I make that more clear?

Rovell is a dweeb but I think he’s one of the best trolls on sports twitter. He triggers so many people.

lol i like all the guys at Outkick ofc. I go back and forth on Whitlock and his race baiting, but all things considered i like him. They went after Mike Florio/PFT a few weeks ago and it was pretty brutal takedown :lol:

lol i like all the guys at Outkick ofc. I go back and forth on Whitlock and his race baiting, but all things considered i like him. They went after Mike Florio/PFT a few weeks ago and it was pretty brutal takedown :lol:
I can’t stand clay travis but I see the allure for you lol. I’ve followed pro football doc for years for fantasy insight though. He’s good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom