Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s PACman !! For a small monthly donation he will make all your ncept dreams come true!

Y'all ever think MJ comes on here after a long hard day and sees all the posts and just hovers over the "delete web domain" button for like 30 minutes

I assume he assigns his mods different tasks so that he doesn't have to moderate much himself. I remember when this site started he was doing it all himself other than one part time mod. That guy is gone (Well I haven't seen him in the 3 threads I am usually trolling in) and he has all these other kids trying to run the place.

I assume he assigns his mods different tasks so that he doesn't have to moderate much himself. I remember when this site started he was doing it all himself other than one part time mod. That guy is gone (Well I haven't seen him in the 3 threads I am usually trolling in) and he has all these other kids trying to run the place.
If we’re thinking of the same person he hasn’t been active in like 2 years, though I think he may still lurk from time to time.

If we’re thinking of the same person he hasn’t been active in like 2 years, though I think he may still lurk from time to time.

I honestly don't remember the account name at all, probably got changed at this point anyways.

I honestly don't remember the account name at all, probably got changed at this point anyways.
The person I’m talking about still has the same username.

And did everyone change their usernames or what? Says salty only been around for a few months so that must be an alt account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom