Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s a great way to Learn your area. All the naysayers talking about car depreciation and maintenance costs are poors. If you’re consistent aBout it it’s +EV

Not really worried about the car part thankfully. Just more like I don’t wanna waste time unless I’m making bank.

You stupid retarded fuck, this guy served in the military all over the world and lots of FAA facilities, not just his current country club on Michigan. He knows what’s up, keep watching the slated news and wear a shower curtain when you fuck your most recent tinder pick up you piece of worthless shit.
Lol jeez who shit in your Cheerios?

And I guess mostly the busy times are during the weekend, right? Yeah I’m gonna check it out. Why TF not.
Def busy on the weekend, Uber used to run promos where If you did a certain amount of deliveries you got a bonus I’ve been out of the game for a while tho

Or we can run it twice... or play the great game of PLO.

Not gonna lie, I much prefer PLO8. The swings in PLO are sometimes too much to bare. Plus you can counterfeit & quarter so many pots w all the idiots who just play for low. I still havent recovered from black Friday. Fascists.

Not really worried about the car part thankfully. Just more like I don’t wanna waste time unless I’m making bank.

Best I ever did was $30 an hour after gas. But that was in a fast-paced city, it included a $500 incentive for completing 120 trips in the week (like other guy, don't think that's still around), and it took me 60 hours to do.

Best I ever did was $30 an hour after gas. But that was in a fast-paced city, it included a $500 incentive for completing 120 trips in the week (like other guy, don't think that's still around), and it took me 60 hours to do.

Well my RDO’s are here so I figure I’ll give it a shot, looks like there’s some $2 per order bonus nearby tomorrow so if today goes well I’ll check it out tomorrow too. Let’s see what I can do!

I did it almost every evening when I was on delays and on AG pay. It helped me cover my monthly expenses. It took a few months to figure out what part of town and what time to hang around, but once you do, you could make 25-30 an hour during those dinner rushes. It’s better than sitting around at home. Just don’t forget to put money away for taxes.

Who’s applying for the spot on the Professional Standards committee???
It has now been 22+ hours since I contacted mnsalty regarding his professional standards issue, by private message... Either he doesn’t believe in Professional Standards or I shouldn’t be one of the ones selected.

I did it almost every evening when I was on delays and on AG pay. It helped me cover my monthly expenses. It took a few months to figure out what part of town and what time to hang around, but once you do, you could make 25-30 an hour during those dinner rushes. It’s better than sitting around at home. Just don’t forget to put money away for taxes.

Find the rich places, a guy I work with would make decent money driving Uber up at Lake Tahoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom