Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only page I can find with any greenish colors to it... Then again, if you look at their other map, many major cities and suburbs are dark red...
Example: Iowa is red and was reporting 1,526 cases on 8/26. South Dakota is red and reported 267 cases. Georgia is light green and reported 2,274. Florida is light green and reported 3,054.

I think the colors relate the infection trend, not numbers.

You mean the busiest level 8 in the country (according to them)?

At least some of the old timers could actually say it was busier before you got here and not be full of shit....

Attachments

• C768391A-1008-4AAA-A444-A68D2AF7D344.jpeg
    C768391A-1008-4AAA-A444-A68D2AF7D344.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 85
At least some of the old timers could actually say it was busier before you got here and not be full of shit....
Dulles was a beast during the Independence years. But it has slowly died off over the years. The international bank in the afternoon is still busy, but outside of that, *insert sad trombone* And if my friend who works at Potomac is right, it’s number 3 behind DCA and BWI as far as ops go

Lmao is that a thing?
A multi hit downgrade can’t even break their spirit

Dulles was a beast during the Independence years. But it has slowly died off over the years. The international bank in the afternoon is still busy, but outside of that, *insert sad trombone* And if my friend who works at Potomac is right, it’s number 3 behind DCA and BWI as far as ops go
But isn’t Paul from IAD?

Bit of an off question, curious what kind of vehicles the CPC's on here drive? When I showed up to my Z where CPC's make well over 100k/yr I expected to see more luxury/high end vehicles. Obviously not everyone in the building is a CPC, and not everyone on here is at a Z, but the parking lot just didn't match with my assumptions. Clearly there is nothing wrong with driving any vehicle of your choosing, nor does everyone care about driving a "fancy" vehicle and maybe I am willing to spend more than others on a depreciating object than others.

Bit of an off question, curious what kind of vehicles the CPC's on here drive? When I showed up to my Z where CPC's make well over 100k/yr I expected to see more luxury/high end vehicles. Obviously not everyone in the building is a CPC, and not everyone on here is at a Z, but the parking lot just didn't match with my assumptions. Clearly there is nothing wrong with driving any vehicle of your choosing, nor does everyone care about driving a "fancy" vehicle and maybe I am willing to spend more than others on a depreciating object than others.

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra with 95k miles

A lot of those trucks are 60k+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom