Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard that the training group made a recommendation and it got shot down since covid is going apeshit in most places. Starting to sound like trainees should expect to sit tight for a bit.

Just heard that the training group made a recommendation and it got shot down since covid is going apeshit in most places. Starting to sound like trainees should expect to sit tight for a bit.
So furloughs ?

but seriously. What does that even mean ? Isn’t the work group a collaboration between natca and the FAA?2 who shot it down??The aliens ?

and how are trainees supposed to get that info)? Clearly by coming here since they refuse to communicate with dirty trainees as far as I can tell based on this site.

What was the recommendation? To finally get going again? Like salty said, I thought the work group was FAA and NATCA. Who makes the final call, the FAA Administrator?

So furloughs ?

but seriously. What does that even mean ? Isn’t the work group a collaboration between natca and the FAA?2 who shot it down??The aliens ?
Usually Work groups like this just make a recommendation. The powers that be still make the final call.

Im just telling you guys what I heard. I trust the person who told me but it’s still hearsay.

Usually Work groups like this just make a recommendation. The powers that be still make the final cal.

seems to me POTUS wants things open. So obviously the powers that be and potus are having a political standoff.

but thank god the natca seat at the table stood up for and advocated for those trainees. Oh wait we will never know.

While I wish this were the case, if I know the government, what they’re gonna do is is hire more people instead of expediting training. It’s the perfect blend of not solving the problem expeditiously while also fucking everything up more than it already is

Expediting training doesn’t really solve the problem either except make CPC’s with subpar training.

Don’t worry natca is gonna be pro training when all their members freak out after this NCEPT

I’m sure natca will cover this in their next training update national email. Solidarity.

LOL I cant believe people are not correlating whats going on w national politics and training. Its all connected. If kids cant go to school then 56 year old OJTIs cant train trainees. Of course they actually CAN or could, but there is strong political headwinds to keep er' shutdown until Fall. Let's stop pretending this is based on Chinavirus. All this under the umbrella of masks aren't even required or worn in facilities, by even the most zealous among us. Its all fucking bullshit and lies. lol all the posts that are basing it on some sort of logic. its way bigger than Air traffic. pawns!

Expediting training doesn’t really solve the problem either except make CPC’s with subpar training.

I agree. Working short is a far better solution than the godforsaken idea of opening up an additional position because you have a weak controller on a scope. Weak controllers didn’t exist pre COVID.

LOL I cant believe people are not correlating whats going on w national politics and training. Its all connected. If kids cant go to school then 56 year old OJTIs cant train trainees. Of course they actually CAN or could, but there is strong political headwinds to keep er' shutdown until Fall. Let's stop pretending this is based on Chinavirus. All this under the umbrella of masks aren't even required or worn in facilities, by even the most zealous among us. Its all fucking bullshit and lies. lol all the posts that are basing it on some sort of logic. its way bigger than Air traffic. pawns!
Nah trump and Betsy for profit college Devos says it’s time to go back to school.

Don’t worry natca is gonna be pro training when all their members freak out after this NCEPT

I’m sure natca will cover this in their next training update national email. Solidarity.

next training update implies they ever had info to begjn with.
PS- “we don’t know shit” doesn’t count.

Weak controllers didn’t exist pre COVID.

imagine how fearful some of these ppl who have been off for months are of recertifying? I suspect there will be lots of new TMU transfers and medical scams coming to a facility near you soon! How many people wont be able to recertify after 6-12 months off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom