Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like I said, Biden can get away with murder right now cause never Trump.
Trumps performance hasn’t earned him a second term. Biden couldn’t get away with murder. But he hasn’t committed murder. And I already voted so I guess nothing matters to me

How the raw 60 Minutes tape posted by Trump begins:

Stahl: You ready for tough questions?
Trump: Just be fair.
Stahl: Last time you were like bring it on.
Trump: "No, I'm not looking for that."
Stahl: "...But you're OK with some tough questions?"
Trump: "No, I'm not."

Lmao

So like I said, Biden can get away with murder right now cause never Trump.
Probably has more to do with how all of the people they keep lining up to make Biden look bad have zero credibility because they can’t keep their story straight. Now the guy in the newest nypost story says he just wants to get this over with and its not politically motivated and he doesn’t have an axe to grind but he’s trumps special guest at the debate tonight. Sure buddy, you don’t have an axe to grind at all. Lol.

Probably has more to do with how all of the people they keep lining up to make Biden look bad have zero credibility because they can’t keep their story straight. Now the guy in the newest nypost story says he just wants to get this over with and its not politically motivated and he doesn’t have an axe to grind but he’s trumps special guest at the debate tonight. Sure buddy, you don’t have an axe to grind at all. Lol.
How can they tell us all the news is fake but then say that this story is super real.

its total fake news that the press wouldnt cover a real bombshell. The press derailed Clinton last time with the comey letter. But the leader of the FBI has a bit more credibility.

How can they tell us all the news is fake but then say that this story is super real.

its total fake news that the press wouldnt cover a real bombshell. The press derailed Clinton last time with the comey letter. But the leader of the FBI has a bit more credibility.
You mean Comey derailed Clinton with the COMEY letter?

Which all the media covered and amplified 100X. Even though the right likes to say the media only helps the left
It was news. It should have been reported by all news outlets. Now that this Biden thing has legs it's news and should be reported. Anyone that doesn't see how this email thing plus the whole Biden/Ukraine prosecutor thing is super sketch is doing exactly what they accuse republicans of doing. Head in the sand and look away. Is it really so hard to get 2 candidates that are legitimately above reproach?

My favorite thing to see has been the shift from “sleepy joe who has dementia” to “criminal mastermind joe running a crime family” lol. I expect in the next two weeks for the Trump base to go balls to the wall with multiple fake news stories against Biden to try and see if one sticks.

It was news. It should have been reported by all news outlets. Now that this Biden thing has legs it's news and should be reported. Anyone that doesn't see how this email thing plus the whole Biden/Ukraine prosecutor thing is super sketch is doing exactly what they accuse republicans of doing. Head in the sand and look away. Is it really so hard to get 2 candidates that are legitimately above reproach?
The FBI hasn’t been willing to say anything about the laptop other than they’re looking into it. That’s a lot different than the comey letter. All we have to go on with the laptop is the word of some drunk trump supporter who says Hunter dropped it off at his shop or whatever the story is today.

It doesn’t have legs. It’s a cabal of goons curated by Rudy Guilliani. Are you talking about the prosecutor that was wanted gone by the United States and our allies for not prosecuting corruption?

Also wtf is going on with Mitch McConnell’s hand?
1603402553154.png

My favorite thing to see has been the shift from “sleepy joe who has dementia” to “criminal mastermind joe running a crime family” lol. I expect in the next two weeks for the Trump base to go balls to the wall with multiple fake news stories against Biden to try and see if one sticks.
Almost as good as an “independent” amplifying Rudy Guilliani. But discounting every single bad story about trump.

It doesn’t have legs. It’s a cabal of goons curated by Rudy Guilliani. Are you talking about the prosecutor that was wanted gone by the United States and our allies for not prosecuting corruption?

View attachment 5003
Is black hand just as offensive as black face?

Breh we probably agree on some things politically but you are a partisan hack and part of the problem if you think your guy is less capable of being a corrupt piece of shit because of the d next to his name and deserves special treatment in the media because of it.

You know full well if there was pics of Eric Trump doing coke off a hookers ass and emailing Jared kushner about not mentioning Trump in a shady dealing it'd be everywhere and you'd be on here gloating about it, regardless of the source.

I'm not buying in fully on this yet, but I'm not discounting it either, as yes the story of how the info came out seems shady but the basis of the info it contains... Not so much. Wouldn't be shocked if we find out after the election this was a repeat of the Podesta emails Ala 2016 with a half ass cover story.

you don't spend as much time in Washington as Biden has and remain clean, and anyone whose so power thirsty they run for president 4 times in 3 decades automatically worries me about the why of it all. Dude isn't a saint either even if he is less bad by an order of magnitude.

It's not a win for America that our options both fucking suck.

View attachment 5003
Someone didn't call wilford brimley for his diabeetus testing supplies.

Breh we probably agree on some things politically but you are a partisan hack and part of the problem if you think your guy is less capable of being a corrupt piece of shit because of the d next to his name and deserves special treatment in the media because of it.

You know full well if there was pics of Eric Trump doing coke off a hookers ass and emailing Jared kushner about not mentioning Trump in a shady dealing it'd be everywhere and you'd be on here gloating about it, regardless of the source.

I'm not buying in fully on this yet, but I'm not discounting it either, as yes the story of how the info came out seems shady but the basis of the info it contains... Not so much. Wouldn't be shocked if we find out after the election this was a repeat of the Podesta emails Ala 2016 with a half ass cover story.

you don't spend as much time in Washington as Biden has and remain clean, and anyone whose so power thirsty they run for president 4 times in 3 decades automatically worries me about the why of it all. Dude isn't a saint either even if he is less bad by an order of magnitude.

It's not a win for America that our options both fucking suck.
Yah if the story is credible. In this case you have a conspiracy theorist spouting another conspiracy. Why should it be taken at face value? I believe when the story was pitched to the New York Times the times asked to access the hard drive and Rudy said no. Which was part of the reason the story doesn’t have mainstream traction

Yah if the story is credible. In this case you have a conspiracy theorist spouting another conspiracy. Why should it be taken at face value? I believe when the story was pitched to the New York Times the times asked to access the hard drive and Rudy said no. Which was part of the reason the story doesn’t have mainstream traction
If there's data on the hard drive or Metadata in the documents that shows he got the emails from some other source and is trying to hide that it would totally explain that.

Like for example if they got the info from a foreign power trying to meddle in the election again.

Without going off into tinfoil hat land too much that seems a lot more plausible based on previous experience than that they are totally fabricated.

And I also totally acknowledge that while I trust the papers of record to mostly report facts, they do have a left lean at times and biases do influence journalism. I don't trust the new York post to be totally reporting in good faith here, but ommission by the others doesn't neccesarily mean it's a non story. I mean the Panama papers story should have been a much bigger deal than it was too, but you say that term to a lot of people who don't really follow news and they go "what?"

Haha! You really believe that? It doesn't have "mainstream" traction because "mainstream" is to busy sucking the DNC c^*+ and that "mainstream" nut spray talking points.

If there's data on the hard drive or Metadata in the documents that shows he got the emails from some other source and is trying to hide that it would totally explain that.

Like for example if they got the info from a foreign power trying to meddle in the election again.

Without going off into tinfoil hat land too much that seems a lot more plausible based on previous experience than that they are totally fabricated.

And I also totally acknowledge that while I trust the papers of record to mostly report facts, they do have a left lean at times and biases do influence journalism. I don't trust the new York post to be totally reporting in good faith here, but ommission by the others doesn't neccesarily mean it's a non story. I mean the Panama papers story should have been a much bigger deal than it was too, but you say that term to a lot of people who don't really follow news and they go "what?"
I think the likely story is hunter is pretty sleazy and name dropped his dads name all the time to get money/power. But I don’t think joe did anything to help hunter in this quest. But again hunter isn’t running for president.

also intelligence has said this seems like a Russian dis information campaign. And I tend to trust our intelligence folks

Haha! You really believe that? It doesn't have "mainstream" traction because "mainstream" is to busy sucking the DNC c^*+ and that "mainstream" nut spray talking points.
Or maybe the story is just bullshit? Hunter Biden drops off a damaged laptop with incriminating evidence at a random computer store. The guy fixes it and then reads all the files (cus that’s something data recovery agencies do). Then he CALLS RUDY GUULLIANI. Not the cops, not the FBI. But RUDY GUILLIANI. Come on man.

I think the likely story is hunter is pretty sleazy and name dropped his dads name all the time to get money/power. But I don’t think joe did anything to help hunter in this quest. But again hunter isn’t running for president.

also intelligence has said this seems like a Russian dis information campaign. And I tend to trust our intelligence folks
All of that is very true, but
A) doesn't excuse Biden from having to answer questions about it
B) while I too (mostly, somewhat) trust our intelligence sources to do what's best for American national interests, that doesn't always coincide with being transparent about things or putting truths out for the whole world to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom