Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sports book has Biden at -170 and Trump at +140 to win. Anyone want some action?

All else it has is who will win: FL, GA, NC, VA, OH, PA, MI, WI, MN, AZ, TX, IA, NH, NV, AK, MT, SC, MS, and CO

For sure but it’s a losing issue. Can you imagine going after hunter Biden when your kids are ivanka and don trump jr.
Haha! If dems are willing to lower the bar of accountability to trumps level why is that better for America? I don't give a shit what hunter has done. I do care about whether Joe was involved and profited. If that's true than Joe is also guilty of extortion with the Ukrainian prosecutor. He was in the clear if he wasn't actually involved and had zero clue what his son was up to. Not the case now. Not a non issue. At least it shouldn't be. Hoping the Libs hold their guy to a higher standard than trump. Tired of these lesser of 2 evil elections. Libs need to nut up and just admit that Joe could shoot a handicapped child in the back with an AR-15 and they'd still vote for him cause never Trump. Can we redo primaries? Can we toss both of these creepy ass crooks? Give me Pence vs Kamala any day.

Haha! If dems are willing to lower the bar of accountability to trumps level why is that better for America? I don't give a shit what hunter has done. I do care about whether Joe was involved and profited. If that's true than Joe is also guilty of extortion with the Ukrainian prosecutor. He was in the clear if he wasn't actually involved and had zero clue what his son was up to. Not the case now. Not a non issue. At least it shouldn't be. Hoping the Libs hold their guy to a higher standard than trump. Tired of these lesser of 2 evil elections. Libs need to nut up and just admit that Joe could shoot a handicapped child in the back with an AR-15 and they'd still vote for him cause never Trump. Can we redo primaries? Can we toss both of these creepy ass crooks? Give me Pence vs Kamala any day.
You think Rudy wheeling our random people is better than all the Intelligence agencies saying this is a Russian dis information campaign? The story was so weak even Fox News wouldn’t report it first.

You think Rudy wheeling our random people is better than all the Intelligence agencies saying this is a Russian dis information campaign? The story was so weak even Fox News wouldn’t report it first.
It's literally the first article on Fox News website

It's literally the first article on Fox News website

Yah they get to run it as a New York post report giving them cover. Also the top writers at NYP refused to put their names on the byline

Keep living in denial. No better than the trumpers out there.
Not denial. If you can’t see how a Rudy Giuliani story would be taken with a grain of salt idk what to tell you. This guys been peddling conspiracies for 4 years.

but no denial from you for the dozens and dozens of Trump scandals? Those are all fake news. But this one is real news?!

Don't mistake me as a trumper. Not one of those either. He is absolutely crooked. Talking to a legit independent here. But if you're going to be the party of moral superiority than try actually being morally superior. Better than trump should not be the bar we expect from president.
Well it’s the current election I believe we are electing an entire administration. I’m not just firing trump. I’m firing Betsy Devos and Stephen Miller etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom