Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that is very true, but
A) doesn't excuse Biden from having to answer questions about it
B) while I too (mostly, somewhat) trust our intelligence sources to do what's best for American national interests, that doesn't always coincide with being transparent about things or putting truths out for the whole world to hear.
Oh Biden will answer questions. As I said before I just don’t see it as a winning issue for trump. Winning issue for trump would have been like. Taking the pandemic seriously.

It's been proven Biden can be accused of rape and the left of America won't care, similar to the right with Trump. Same bird, different wings.
Trump actually has been accused of rape... the left got rid of a senator for making slightly unbecoming comments 20 years ago when he worked for SNL. So yah, no.

Trump actually has been accused of rape... the left got rid of a senator for making slightly unbecoming comments 20 years ago when he worked for SNL. So yah, no.
Yeah, they've both been accused of rape, as I stated. Both have been accused by people with credible stories and have been corroborated.
It's been proven Biden can be accused of rape and the left of America won't care, similar to the right with Trump. Same bird, different wings.
The left did exactly what the right did, covered it up, haunted their crusades, shushed the louds ones.

I'm sorry your political party is the same as the other but blue, helps to realize that.

Nancy Pelosi in regard to Biden sexual assault claims "House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who endorsed Biden on Monday, expressed on Thursday that she has a "great comfort-level with the situation.""

Nancy Pelosi in regard to Kavanaugh sexual assault claims "I applaud the courage of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford to come forward to share her story. As we continue to learn more about these allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, we must ensure that Dr. Ford’s rights to justice and privacy are respected. Survivors should be supported when they come forward without the fear of threats or further trauma. There must be an acknowledgement of the life-long impact of this episode, the cost to the family of coming forward and the gravity of a lifetime Supreme Court nomination.

"Failure to postpone this vote without due process and a thorough investigation into these serious and credible allegations would be a dereliction of Congress' duty to demand zero tolerance of sexual harassment and abuse.”

But it's ok, Biden can rape because he's a part of the blue.

Trump actually has been accused of rape...
So has Biden.

Nancy Pelosi in regard to Biden sexual assault claims "House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who endorsed Biden on Monday, expressed on Thursday that she has a "great comfort-level with the situation.""

Nancy Pelosi in regard to Kavanaugh sexual assault claims "I applaud the courage of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford to come forward to share her story. As we continue to learn more about these allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, we must ensure that Dr. Ford’s rights to justice and privacy are respected. Survivors should be supported when they come forward without the fear of threats or further trauma. There must be an acknowledgement of the life-long impact of this episode, the cost to the family of coming forward and the gravity of a lifetime Supreme Court nomination.

"Failure to postpone this vote without due process and a thorough investigation into these serious and credible allegations would be a dereliction of Congress' duty to demand zero tolerance of sexual harassment and abuse.”

But it's ok, Biden can rape because he's a part of the blue.
Believe all women! *

*unless it's politically convienent to do otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom