Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwald is a whiny click bait artist these days. The editors at the intercept told him to provide more evidence before they published and he threw a hissy fit and resigned. He may have been a dedicated reported when he started the intercept but he’s basically a glorified internet troll now.

Greenwald is a whiny click bait artist these days. The editors at the intercept told him to provide more evidence before they published and he threw a hissy fit and resigned. He may have been a dedicated reported when he started the intercept but he’s basically a glorified internet troll now.
He mailed all his evidence to tucker Carlson and it got lost

As you may know UPS says it mysteriously found the cache of lost docs that would be damaging to the Biden campaign
The information that couldn’t be scanned and emailed. Or just read over the phone to tucker? And they certainly didn’t want to release before 80 million people voted

As you may know UPS says it mysteriously found the cache of lost docs that would be damaging to the Biden campaign
That Tucker Carlson said would be damaging to the Biden campaign.

Look, if the guy is corrupt then let’s see the evidence, but based off what I read in the NY Post, I don’t personally see it.

G

Look, if the guy is corrupt then let’s see the evidence, but based off what I read in the NY Post, I don’t personally see it.
good point...time will tell

Even if hunter is a scammer who uses his name to further himself people have shown they don’t actually give a shit. After 4 years of drinking trump scandals from a fire hose the average voter is desensitized. Hunter being a doucher doesn’t move the needle like it would have 4 years ago. Trump can thank his own reckless disregard for norms and his constantly trying to make everything a scandal about someone else for these stories going no where.

I mean as opposed to what? The hard hitting, paragon of long form investigative reporting- Chris Cilliza at CNN?

I'm not typically one to make the main stream media is awful argument, but damn, what standard are we judging by? Cronkite has been dead for a hot minute.

That dude was willing to stake his rep and his livelihood on this says a lot about the veracity of his claims to me.

Besides, if you read the article, it's as much an indictment of the media as it is of Biden, which is valid.

Even if hunter is a scammer who uses his name to further himself people have shown they don’t actually give a shit. After 4 years of drinking trump scandals from a fire hose the average voter is desensitized. Hunter being a doucher doesn’t move the needle like it would have 4 years ago. Trump can thank his own reckless disregard for norms and his constantly trying to make everything a scandal about someone else for these stories going no where.
You aren't wrong, this changes nothing more than likely, however that doesn't mean we should ignore it.

That Trafalgar Group is brilliant, I hope they nail it again.

I can’t believe these people who say “the polls are going to be right this year because they are so consistent”? Consistent? What the fuck does that mean? They are not even that consistent, polls in battleground states had Biden up basically by double digits over summer, now it’s just a few points.

Plus the same methodology that were fucked last time are in use again. Still oversampling Dems and say that “they are accounting for the shy Trump voter” but never explains how or with what margins.

You aren't wrong, this changes nothing more than likely, however that doesn't mean we should ignore it.
Me thinks that if Hunter’s last name started w a T, this story would have a little more traction

I mean as opposed to what? The hard hitting, paragon of long form investigative reporting- Chris Cilliza at CNN?

I'm not typically one to make the main stream media is awful argument, but damn, what standard are we judging by? Cronkite has been dead for a hot minute.

That dude was willing to stake his rep and his livelihood on this says a lot about the veracity of his claims to me.

Besides, if you read the article, it's as much an indictment of the media as it is of Biden, which is valid.
Editors exist in journalism for a reason. Greenwald thinks he’s the only person that should be able to publish without oversight? If that’s the case then sure, resign and start blogging.

I can’t believe these people who say “the polls are going to be right this year because they are so consistent”? Consistent? What the fuck does that mean? They are not even that consistent, polls in battleground states had Biden up basically by double digits over summer, now it’s just a few points.

Plus the same methodology that were fucked last time are in use again. Still oversampling Dems and say that “they are accounting for the shy Trump voter” but never explains how or with what margins.
Trafalgar group has Trump winning a district that Obama and Clinton won by 30. Let’s pump the brakes on them being brilliant.

Wtf they aren’t using the same methodology. What are you talking about

How you working a mid if you just got back to work? Did you have enough certs to be used overnight prior?
I’ve been there since June. We train on the mid

Me thinks that if Hunter’s last name started w a T, this story would have a little more traction
Absolutely. And that's an issue to me, and I fucking hate Trump and everything he stands for, along with the overwhelming majority of the gop platform.

Editors exist in journalism for a reason. Greenwald thinks he’s the only person that should be able to publish without oversight? If that’s the case then sure, resign and start blogging.

No u

Absolutely. And that's an issue to me, and I fucking hate Trump and everything he stands for, along with the overwhelming majority of the gop platform.

No u
Personally I‘m a left leaning independent, I get the majority of my news from my local newspaper, NPR and the local AM CBS affiliate here, with an occasional local TV and sometimes Hannity when I’m out in the boonies.

The only thing I find biased about the local papers and NPR to a large degree, is that their journalists have gone to college and that they don’t report stories they can’t verify from multiple sources. You can’t have legitimate news sources reporting some random shit that they can’t corroborate.

Personally I‘m a left leaning independent, I get the majority of my news from my local newspaper, NPR and the local AM CBS affiliate here, with an occasional local TV and sometimes Hannity when I’m out in the boonies.

The only thing I find biased about the local papers and NPR to a large degree, is that their journalists have gone to college and that they don’t report stories they can’t verify from multiple sources. You can’t have legitimate news sources reporting some random shit that they can’t corroborate.
Plus even cnn has the trump surrogates on all the time and they talk about hunter all the time.

Plus even cnn has the trump surrogates on all the time and they talk about hunter all the time.
Yeah I really don’t like TV news. So much bullshit on there. When I used to have Sun-Mon off I had Sunday delivery of the actual paper paper. It made me feel old AF lol, but once I was working Sundays again I didn’t have the time and switched to digital only subscription. At least with a newspaper, if they print something incorrect they are supposed to issue a retraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom