Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Red Bull is doing a stream for people who aren’t familiar with the game. I feel the same way when I watch Dota, but I know like some of the differences between the two
Yeah I know the differences in theory just watching it though was hard to tell what was going on haha

Connery died in his sleep in the Bahamas. A truly great way to pass away. Probably surrounded by beautiful women and piles of cash too

Aww Cali you unconstitutional tool...

I didn't know that for every handgun added to the approved roster three have to be removed, they're trying their best to remove guns from the criminals aren't they.

The roster has gone from 953 to 496 handguns since the bill was in effect with no new handguns being added.

Edit: my bad, in the 7 years of this in effect, the M&P 9mm has been added on 10/20/2020. So 457 handguns banned, and 1 added.

Aww Cali you unconstitutional tool...

I didn't know that for every handgun added to the approved roster three have to be removed, they're trying their best to remove guns from the criminals aren't they.

The roster has gone from 953 to 496 handguns since the bill was in effect with no new handguns being added.

Edit: my bad, in the 7 years of this in effect, the M&P 9mm has been added on 10/20/2020. So 457 handguns banned, and 1 added.
They don’t want the process to work they want to legislate away your rights while claiming that’s not what they are doing. All there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom