Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Heller v DC was only a few years ago. The Supreme Court is going to start getting a lot more gun cases in the upcoming years I'd be willing to bet.
I think it’s dumb that it seems like everything can get sent to the Supreme Court now. Why does the Supreme Court listen to things that have been ruled on 5 times. Sometimes without even a split decision

except what Cali is doing is perfectly constitutional. The Supreme Court has ruled several times that states have the right to regulate firearms.

Second Amendment | Law Library of Congress
Of course, yet I'm sure it's impossible to explain there legislation as anything other than an attempt at a long term ban. 3 removed for everyone 1 added and no compensation due to it overnight being criminal.

No one can say whether it's constitutional or not due to no judicial review being practiced upon the legislature. Saying it is constitutional without any judicial review is blatantly wrong, it's legislature without review. Similar to the magazine ban, it needs judicial review before it is constitutional.

So in saying that I am wrong saying it's unconstitutional since there has been no review, needless to say since many of the listed handguns are not unusual and are in fact fairly common. Similar to their ruling on the high capacity magazines, a judicial review would put this down the shitter on so many topics.

Never been assigned OKC, but Guyutes was on DDD. That place any good? Gonna be driving though late February and trying to see if it’s worth a stop
February isn’t the best month but it is flyover country. Might be 80 degrees or 10, who knows.

Broadway 10 bar and chophouse. Sit at the bar. The bar snack is a glass full of bacon.

Sauced on Paseo. O Bar. Cultivar. Nicks Burgers. Sunnyside Diner. The Pump Bar.

So Trump just openly admitting he’s gonna try to use the Supreme Court to steal the election now lol. We all knew it was his plan but interesting to see him just flat out say it.

February isn’t the best month but it is flyover country. Might be 80 degrees or 10, who knows.

Broadway 10 bar and chophouse. Sit at the bar. The bar snack is a glass full of bacon.

Sauced on Paseo. O Bar. Cultivar. Nicks Burgers. Sunnyside Diner. The Pump Bar.

QuebecN ranch steakhouse if you want a great ribeye, foie gras was really good and so was their lobster mac. Ranch Steakhouse - Oklahoma City, OK

i was passing thru okc in feb a few years ago it was snowed over lol
These are all on point reccomends.

People tend to leave McClintocks out of the steakhouse conversation. They have a badass bar area with a great whiskey menu and probably the best steakhouse atmosphere in town.

Yeah, Heller v DC was only a few years ago. The Supreme Court is going to start getting a lot more gun cases in the upcoming years I'd be willing to bet.

I see you take the 32andBelow form of commenting without reading. Heller ruled against DC because if banned a class of firearms, but banning individual firearms is fine.

“The Court found that the D.C. ban on handgun possession violated the Second Amendment right because it prohibited an entire class of arms favored for the lawful purpose of self-defense in the home.”

32andBelow
At a rally in PA said he said something along the lines of “as long as we’re ahead on Election Day then we’ll go to the Supreme Court” implying he’s going to try to get them to stop counting after Election Day basically.

He has made a couple comments like this the last couple days.

I see you take the 32andBelow form of commenting without reading. Heller ruled against DC because if banned a class of firearms, but banning individual firearms is fine.

“The Court found that the D.C. ban on handgun possession violated the Second Amendment right because it prohibited an entire class of arms favored for the lawful purpose of self-defense in the home.”
*posts article on .65 on a Saturday*

"Pls read my article so I can rebut"

California: bans all ammo in the state

DankVektorz be like "Yeah but they didnt ban the guns, 2A doesnt say shit about the right to bear ammo!"

32andBelow
At a rally in PA said he said something along the lines of “as long as we’re ahead on Election Day then we’ll go to the Supreme Court” implying he’s going to try to get them to stop counting after Election Day basically.

He has made a couple comments like this the last couple days.
Could you imagine if the Supreme Court just cut off counting. It would be literally 100 million in the streets. Or we agree to cancel democracy.

i actually think a lot of the Washington right is happy to have the courts packed and are ready to send Donald on his way

yeah but they didn’t so straw man gonna straw man I guess
"You didnt engage me in useless internet debate on a Saturday so I'm gonna drop the straw man hammer and claim moral superiority because I know what constitutes constitutionality better than you"

C'mon bro, you really gonna call me a straw man because I drew a comparison to a state that has been chipping away at 2A rights for years?

Dank in 2003: Yeah but they didn't restrict magazine sizes yet, soo...straw man!

no I’m going to call your argument a straw man. I’d call you an asshole. Especially over beers when I’m in PHL hopefully sooner than later.
I'll show you my asshole after a few boxes of wine. But only if you ask nice.

Actually probably regardless of if you ask.

Also if you end up moving down here try not living in the middle of fuckin nowhere like on LI lol

These are all on point reccomends.

People tend to leave McClintocks out of the steakhouse conversation. They have a badass bar area with a great whiskey menu and probably the best steakhouse atmosphere in town.
Why have I not been here??? I thank you for the recommendation but my bank account does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom