Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo anyone ever run poison ivy rash under extremely hot water? I know you're not supposed to, but goddamn if that doesnt feel like 1000 Asian sweatshop kids gently scratching at the same time.

If that's what heroin feels like, I gots to get me some
I've got some sort of natural immunity to poison ivy. I can roll around naked in the stuff with zero affect.

Yo anyone ever run poison ivy rash under extremely hot water? I know you're not supposed to, but goddamn if that doesnt feel like 1000 Asian sweatshop kids gently scratching at the same time.

I threw a banana peel in the microwave for 30 seconds and had my way with it once, heroin might feel like that.

oral cheryl hines GIF

Tecnu Extreme has microbeads in it that gently scrub and remove the oil from your skin. Highly recommend, and it’s available at many pharmacies.

Pretty similar to how it feels doing the same thing with eczema. Never had eczema in my life until I moved to my facility and it's the worst on my hands, so as I wash my hands often now I use the hot water and it feels insane

Pretty similar to how it feels doing the same thing with eczema. Never had eczema in my life until I moved to my facility and it's the worst on my hands, so as I wash my hands often now I use the hot water and it feels insane
Moving to the desert fucked my skin to shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom