Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been told by management that hardships for that kind of stuff isn’t really a thing anymore
I've seen hardships for less sincere reasons and some for much much more dubious as well. Management is full of shit till proven otherwise, and this is why.

It may be frowned upon, but if it's medically for you or a family member, I don't care who is frowning, so long as it's legit.

I've seen hardships for less sincere reasons and some for much much more dubious as well. Management is full of shit till proven otherwise, and this is why.

It may be frowned upon, but if it's medically for you or a family member, I don't care who is frowning, so long as it's legit.
I think the entire facility would hate me lmao??‍♂️. My heels got so dry I cut my other foot with it. Eczema on my arms and legs is horrible too. I thought something was wrong with my tattoo until it was on my other arm as well

I think the entire facility would hate me lmao??‍♂️. My heels got so dry I cut my other foot with it. Eczema on my arms and legs is horrible too. I thought something was wrong with my tattoo until it was on my other arm as well
Sounds like a tailor made hardship

It’s more principal than anything else
Screw that I went back and forth on filing my hardship as a trainee for at least a month, because CPCs were telling me it wasn't the right thing to do. A person health comes before co-workers feelings. I will say after mine was approved a few people that I thought were friends and decent people stopped talking to me, but oh well.

Sounds like a tailor made hardship
Someone else said they went to a Dr out here but told them that it wasn’t due to the climate. But they came here from a desert. Besides I can’t just say well I didn’t have it living in WV, FL, or MD so send me there

Screw that I went back and forth on filing my hardship as a trainee for at least a month, because CPCs were telling me it wasn't the right thing to do. A person health comes before co-workers feelings. I will say after mine was approved a few people that I thought were friends and decent people stopped talking to me, but oh well.
Yeah but if I went we’d have to get a person not in the building through the tower and downstairs before someone else could leave. It would be different if we weren’t the worst staffed facility six months ago

Yeah but if I went we’d have to get a person not in the building through the tower and downstairs before someone else could leave. It would be different if we weren’t the worst staffed facility six months ago
You do you man. I don’t even care if hardships are scams anymore, with NCEPT and Covid do what you have to do for your own health/career. Nobody else in this agency is looking out for you. You don’t need anyone in the door for your hardship.

Who cares? The FAA and natca made it a cut throat look out for number one thing to relocate, so cut some throats and look out for number one.

That goes doubly so if you are shedding like a lizard person because of the climate.

IDK when I left we had 8 CPCs 7 trainees and needed 17 CPCs, but that was 3 years ago so things could've changed.

Either way at the end of the day it's your career not your coworkers.

I've got some sort of natural immunity to poison ivy. I can roll around naked in the stuff with zero affect.
I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass to watch that

Tecnu Extreme has microbeads in it that gently scrub and remove the oil from your skin. Highly recommend, and it’s available at many pharmacies.
Yeah I used to use that shit when I did landscaping in high school. I just got lazy with it...I knew there was poison ivy when I was working on my lawn last week but I still didnt put no long sleeves on cuz I ain't no baby back bitch

Who cares? The FAA and natca made it a cut throat look out for number one thing to relocate, so cut some throats and look out for number one.

That goes doubly so if you are shedding like a lizard person because of the climate.
Think more like meth head who can’t stop scratching the bugs in their skin

Think more like meth head who can’t stop scratching the bugs in their skin
Ya I'd be hardshipping the fuuuuuck outta that bossman

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass to watch that

Yeah I used to use that shit when I did landscaping in high school. I just got lazy with it...I knew there was poison ivy when I was working on my lawn last week but I still didnt put no long sleeves on cuz I ain't no baby back bitch
Hell I'd do it without poison ivy immunity for that, save the future world some trouble hahaha

john travolta flirting GIF

I can’t hardship as a trainee
I did a hardship as a trainee 3 months into the job. We knew going into it the place might not be great for my wife’s medical conditions. Turns out it absolutely wasn’t. Got her doctor on board with it and she wrote up an 11 page full medical history of my wife’s condition and how the current climate would be detrimental to her. There was absolutely nothing the FAA could push back with, so we were out of there 4 months from the date of submission. Go to your RVP if your rep isn’t helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom