Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever hear about unit 731 in WW2? interesting read
Japan was brutal during and after both Sino-Japanese wars and their expansion was brutal as well. Hence the resort to the A-bomb, no one who actually knows how brutal they were as an empire would say the big bombs weren't necessary to reduce the loss of lives.

Tldr:Japan earned both A-Bombs, probably even Third

So being that Trump was the greatest 1-term president in history with his accomplishments ranging from building a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico, avoiding war with the middle east and North Korea, peace between Israel and U.A.E., having the lowest black unemployment rate in history and the highest DOW/NASDAQ in history, is he indeed the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln? I think everybody would agree this is a solid case for being in the top 5 presidents ever.

So being that Trump was the greatest 1-term president in history with his accomplishments ranging from building a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico, avoiding war with the middle east and North Korea, peace between Israel and U.A.E., having the lowest black unemployment rate in history and the highest DOW/NASDAQ in history, is he indeed the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln? I think everybody would agree this is a solid case for being in the top 5 presidents ever.
He’s definitely better than Harding and Buchanan.

BUILD A WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL!!!!
San Diego region's 2019 crime rate was fourth lowest in 40 years.

Smuggling, illegal entry, and human trafficking is down across the board.
  • Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19.

If that wasn't enough, he got the SECOND most votes for a presidential candidate and history, and he is the third TALLEST president in history!!!!

Top. 5. President. Ever.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

BUILD A WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL!!!!
San Diego region's 2019 crime rate was fourth lowest in 40 years.

Smuggling, illegal entry, and human trafficking is down across the board.
  • Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19.

If that wasn't enough, he got the SECOND most votes for a presidential candidate and history, and he is the third TALLEST president in history!!!!

Top. 5. President. Ever.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
He’s the only person to lose the popular vote twice.

False! I did not have a TSP when Obama was president, therefore he made me zero doll hairs! I will concede that Obama did drop 20-30% more bombs though. He was the king of dropping bombs!
He also received a Nobel War Prize for it.

Fake News. While Billybob may have been joking, Trump dropped more bombs.

Counterclockwise, do you literally regurgitate anything Fox News or OAN tells you? Do you fact check anything? I'm assuming youre just a moron or a troll. You sound a lot like my coworker that had to sell his house and move into a camper because he's so terrible at finances with a six figure salary.

He also received a Nobel War Prize for it.
Not to mention he didn't wear a mask when the swine flu broke out and would have killed millions of Americans if it was more contagious. Didn't wear a mask his whole presidency! Sad!

Fake News. While Billybob may have been joking, Trump dropped more bombs.

Counterclockwise, do you literally regurgitate anything Fox News or OAN tells you? Do you fact check anything? I'm assuming youre just a moron or a troll. You sound a lot like my coworker that had to sell his house and move into a camper because he's so terrible at finances with a six figure salary.
I apologize, you were right. actually, wait for it folks, Donald J. Trump, your 45th president, has another record to add to his glorious presidency!
Trump hates terrorists and loves America!
trump hugging flag GIF by Saturday Night Live

I forgot Obama was the pilot of that C-130. Dude is amazing. Also posting an opinionated piece as your news is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom