Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is what’s going on at the capitol right now what trumpers call peaceful protest?
Just like the BLM movement lost support for the violence and rioting, so have these Trump supporters lost any support. You can’t bitch about the BLM riots (you know everyone of those people there have complained about it) and do this crap. I don’t know any trump fans personally that would condone this bullshit. For the record I’m not a trump fan but lean conservative (libertarian).

Reactions: CF
Just like the BLM movement lost support for the violence and rioting, so have these Trump supporters lost any support. You can’t bitch about the BLM riots (you know everyone of those people there have complained about it) and do this crap. I don’t know any trump fans personally that would condone this bullshit. For the record I’m not a trump fan but lean conservative (libertarian).
I'm really hoping the BLM riots and now these DC riots cause both parties to split and form a moderate libertarian party as a third choice. I dont want anything to do with the democrats or republicans.

Considering that Kevin McCarthy’s turd ass is already claiming that we don’t know who these people are since anyone can slip into a large crowd, this isn’t far off the mark
Ann “Horsefaced” Coulter already attempted this earlier.

Someone give that bitch an apple to help shut that gapping hole on her face.

They are LARPing
That wasn't a larp. That was sedition.

And tell me if that was a left leaning protest the capitol police would have let them just waltz in like that with only one dead body. That was the biggest sham of the whole thing. Cops taking selfies with these people and moving barricades for them.

Can't really compare it to what happened over the summer as this was a direct attempt to keep the goverment from doing the will of the people based on the rantings of a megalomaniac.

Where my party of law and order people at?

And tell me if that was a left leaning protest the capitol police would have let them just waltz in like that with only one dead body. That was the biggest sham of the whole thing. Cops taking selfies with these people and moving barricades for them.

Can't really compare it to what happened over the summer as this was a direct attempt to keep the goverment from doing the will of the people based on the rantings of a megalomaniac.

That might be the most infuriating thing about this. The fucking cops just letting them in. Then they take selfies and hold the door open for them when they leave. Antifa and blm would have been marched in chains over the bodies of their wounded accomplices.

I agree it’s sedition. I just downplay their ability to overthrow the government because they are larpers

That might be the most infuriating thing about this. The fucking cops just letting them in. Then they take selfies and hold the door open for them when they leave. Antifa and blm would have been marched in chains over the bodies of their wounded accomplices.
I see the new NPC outrage update has been uploaded. The left protested for 6 months, causing billions of dollars in damages, burned and looted to their hearts content, murdered police officers, destroyed government buildings, and 99% of them got away scot-free. The BLM protests were a direct attempt to keep the police aka the governments from doing the will of the people which is to protect and serve. I guess taking over and annexing part of Seattle, letting people die inside the CHAZ, and legalizing crime wasn't seditious? The cops let them in because they have been practicing not blowing people's heads off for 6 months previously. This wasn't an armed takeover, and wasn't a militarized coup. It lasted 4 hours and not 6 months. Maybe the cops were a little more patient considering they weren't being pelted with feces-filled bottles, getting their cars firebombed, and getting fireworks blown up in their faces?

I see the new NPC outrage update has been uploaded. The left protested for 6 months, causing billions of dollars in damages, burned and looted to their hearts content, murdered police officers, destroyed government buildings, and 99% of them got away scot-free. The BLM protests were a direct attempt to keep the police aka the governments from doing the will of the people which is to protect and serve. I guess taking over and annexing part of Seattle, letting people die inside the CHAZ, and legalizing crime wasn't seditious? The cops let them in because they have been practicing not blowing people's heads off for 6 months previously. This wasn't an armed takeover, and wasn't a militarized coup. It lasted 4 hours and not 6 months. Maybe the cops were a little more patient considering they weren't being pelted with feces-filled bottles, getting their cars firebombed, and getting fireworks blown up in their faces?
Shut up nerd

Well what do you expect???? To shoot other pigs? They can’t hurt their own

Police found 2 pipe bombs and box full of molotovs right on the doorstep of the CAPITOL BUILDING. Some terrorists that breached the capitol even had zip ties With them. What were they gonna do with those zip ties? Gee I wonder! Storming a federal building like that and vandalizing and robbing it is domestic terrorism. All because their wannabe dictator leader had been throwing a temper tantrum for 2 months about an election that he was never going to accept unless he won. You are deranged if you try and undermine what happened yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom