Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the new NPC outrage update has been uploaded. The left protested for 6 months, causing billions of dollars in damages, burned and looted to their hearts content, murdered police officers, destroyed government buildings, and 99% of them got away scot-free. The BLM protests were a direct attempt to keep the police aka the governments from doing the will of the people which is to protect and serve. I guess taking over and annexing part of Seattle, letting people die inside the CHAZ, and legalizing crime wasn't seditious? The cops let them in because they have been practicing not blowing people's heads off for 6 months previously. This wasn't an armed takeover, and wasn't a militarized coup. It lasted 4 hours and not 6 months. Maybe the cops were a little more patient considering they weren't being pelted with feces-filled bottles, getting their cars firebombed, and getting fireworks blown up in their faces?
If you can't see why people engaging in nonviolent protest to stop police brutality is different from breaking into a federal building where the federal goverment is trying to conduct business pertaining to an election result you don't like to try and stop that business is not the same, I really don't expect you to understand the difference in the responses either I guess.

There's a huuuuuge bigly difference between civil disobedience and acts of sedition.

Last I checked the moms with the leaf blowers in Portland didn't have firearms, pipe bombs and flex cuffs when they merely touched a police barricade and got gassed and shot with impact munitions for it, and they certainly didn't have cops helping them remove those barricades and taking selfies with them.

RIP Ashli Babbit

1d1c4ac8-9b55-4bf3-82c0-323d5250a69e-large3x4_ashlibabbit1.PNG

I hate what ifs usually but man if that was all pro biden black people yesterday could you imagine Trumps response? Or the police? Or apparently now armed congresswomen? Sorry I mean congress individuals. Only Nancy can use gender now. This country has blown past it's boiling point and now we look like some lawless third world country with joke elections. Scrap the electoral college and give us 50+ candidates and ranked choice. This BS 2 party win at all cost shit will disappear real quick.

Impeach Nancy skelator and turdlefuck McConnell. 25th Trump and let's just move straight to Joe's resignation and give it to Kamala already.

RIP Ashli Babbit

1d1c4ac8-9b55-4bf3-82c0-323d5250a69e-large3x4_ashlibabbit1.PNG
601E77D0-2DC4-4EAE-9336-AA9204F56B67.jpeg

crazy to me how a fringe conspiracy theory has been allowed to get into the mainstream and poison peoples minds so deeply that they run to their deaths for someone who doesn’t give a shit about them. I don’t exactly feel bad for her, she made her choice but the fact that she was taken advantage of by this crap and it lead to her death is tragic.

If you can't see why people engaging in NONVIOLENT protest to stop police brutality is different from breaking into a federal building where the federal goverment is trying to conduct business pertaining to an election result you don't like to try and stop that business is not the same, I really don't expect you to understand the difference in the responses either I guess.

There's a huuuuuge bigly difference between civil disobedience and acts of sedition.

Last I checked the moms with the leaf blowers in Portland didn't have firearms, pipe bombs and flex cuffs when they merely touched a police barricade and got gassed and shot with impact munitions for it, and they certainly didn't have cops helping them remove those barricades and taking selfies with them.
“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

The President elect disagrees with your assessment of all the protests being nonviolent.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

The President elect disagrees with your assessment of all the protests being nonviolent.
Who says I'm a fan of Joe Biden, or am required to agree with him on what constitutes a valid act of civil disobedience?

Who says I'm a fan of Joe Biden, or am required to agree with him on what constitutes a valid act of civil disobedience?
Funny thing about the stuff in Minneapolis is that there actually was right wing false flag shit going on there like the trumpers are claiming about antifa now. These people have no shame and there isn’t any point in discussing this with them. They have no ability to see that their side is wrong.

Funny thing about the stuff in Minneapolis is that there actually was right wing false flag shit going on there like the trumpers are claiming about antifa now. These people have no shame and there isn’t any point in discussing this with them. They have no ability to see that their side is wrong.

So all the violence over this past year has been right wing false flag operations? No violence was committed by the left? At all? Not once?

Pot meet kettle.

Hate to break it too you but just because I don't toe the democrat party line doesn't make me a trump supporter.

So all the violence over this past year has been right wing false flag operations? No violence was committed by the left? At all? Not once?

Pot meet kettle.

Hate to break it too you but just because I don't toe the democrat party line doesn't make me a trump supporter.
Never said you were but if you’re both sides-ing people protesting a guy getting murdered by police and people violently forcing their way into their country’s seat of government to interrupt the certification of an election then we don’t have much to discuss. I don’t condone the violence from the BLM shit but at least they were mad about something real. These idiots are mad about a made up story that they can’t actually prove and won’t even try to.

There were probably a lot of trumpers there who didn’t do anything wrong, we’re not talking about them.

Never said you were but if you’re both sides-ing people protesting a guy getting murdered by police and people violently forcing their way into their country’s seat of government to interrupt the certification of an election then we don’t have much to discuss. I don’t condone the violence from the BLM shit but at least they were mad about something real. These idiots are mad about a made up story that they can’t actually prove and won’t even try to.

There were probably a lot of trumpers there who didn’t do anything wrong, we’re not talking about them.

Fair enough. I'm not talking about legit protesting. They're no where near the same since like you said one was an attack on our certification process and the other has legitimate roots.

The issue is when people ignore or justify violence and then act shocked when more escalating violence occurs. It's a tit for tat type situation.

Thankfully Biden is someone who could actually make some progress in this area. Now hopefully Trump gets the boot a few days early.

Fair enough. I'm not talking about legit protesting. They're no where near the same since like you said one was an attack on our certification process and the other has legitimate roots.

The issue is when people ignore or justify violence and then act shocked when more escalating violence occurs. It's a tit for tat type situation.

Thankfully Biden is someone who could actually make some progress in this area. Now hopefully Trump gets the boot a few days early.
I can’t believe the people that are surprised that someone got shot for breaking into a join session of congress with the VP there. I’m surprised only 1 person got shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom