Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

how many cops died during the BLM protests? Anyone still want to try to equate the two? Billybob ??

#backtheblue right?

Cucks will never own it. The Cucks are mad they shot ther girl that was climbing through a broken window into a bunch of armed guards
Must have conveniently forgotten about the older gentleman shot in california (I think) or the two cops in LA that were ambushed while sitting in their car, or cops in dallas?

To be clear, I think the lady who got shot should have been. But nobody here can pretend like any of the protests that have resulted in the destruction and looting of any properties has been ok, regardless of what "side" they were on.

Last edited:
RIP Ashli Babbit

1d1c4ac8-9b55-4bf3-82c0-323d5250a69e-large3x4_ashlibabbit1.PNG
She died the way she lived: a pathetic cunt not worthy of citizenship in this country

you sound nice
Were I alive during ww2 I would not have hesitated to kill Nazis. Why are we as a nation hesitating? The Nazis are back. We're in the middle of a nearly 20 year war against terrorists. Why aren't we killing terrorists? I thought killing terrorists, Nazis, and enemies of the state was patriotic.

I mean, it WAS patriotic. Why is it no longer patriotic?

Why do our politicians want to put that day behind us so quickly? Does your doctor ignore a cancer diagnosis? If so, get a new doctor because the old one don't give a fuck about you.

So you hate America, women, and the military? I would have created a new, fake account too to post that hate.
I hate traitors

Were I alive during ww2 I would not have hesitated to kill Nazis. Why are we as a nation hesitating? The Nazis are back. We're in the middle of a nearly 20 year war against terrorists. Why aren't we killing terrorists? I thought killing terrorists, Nazis, and enemies of the state was patriotic.

I mean, it WAS patriotic. Why is it no longer patriotic?

Why do our politicians want to put that day behind us so quickly? Does your doctor ignore a cancer diagnosis? If so, get a new doctor because the old one don't give a fuck about you.

So who are the Nazis? Proud boys? MAGA hat wearing people? Republicans who voted for trump? Republicans who didnt vote for trump? People who didn't vote for Biden? Registered republican voters that have voted in years?

Serious question, which group of American citizens are you advocating we start killing?

So who are the Nazis? Proud boys? MAGA hat wearing people? Republicans who voted for trump? Republicans who didnt vote for trump? People who didn't vote for Biden? Registered republican voters that have voted in years?

Serious question, which group of American citizens are you advocating we start killing?
The ones rocking Nazi flags.

For your next question, the terrorists are the ones *checks notes* committing acts of terrorism...

I literally can't dumb it down much more so please try hard here

The ones rocking Nazi flags.

For your next question, the terrorists are the ones *checks notes* committing acts of terrorism...

I literally can't dumb it down much more so please try hard here

Just so we're clear here, are you referring to the swastika or do you consider Trump flags nazi flags?

Why do you expand on what those acts of terrorism were specifically?

I like barney style dumbed down so why dont you specifically say who you want killed since it sounds like you're advocating for the wholesale execution of some Americans.

To make it easy for you, who at Trumps rally at the capital should have been killed on the spot?

Just so we're clear here, are you referring to the swastika or do you consider Trump flags nazi flags?

Why do you expand on what those acts of terrorism were specifically?

I like barney style dumbed down so why dont you specifically say who you want killed since it sounds like you're advocating for the wholesale execution of some Americans.

To make it easy for you, who at Trumps rally at the capital should have been killed on the spot?
Hang on let me check the guest list.

Why do you assume so much?

Terrorists and Nazis... How is that not clear?

If you people can't comprehend this shit you're unamerican, a disgrace to this nation.

You're failing to address what you consider a Nazi. After all many today would call all Trump supporters Nazis. So what is it? Or do you just not wanna come out and say it?

Why can't you answer a simple question. Are you saying Trump supporters are Nazis or are you referring people who read mein kompf, wear swatikas, and heil hitler?

Make yourself crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom