Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those struggling on AG pay in high COL areas, maybe check out putting some money in GME ;)
Robinhood banned trading it today (and several other stocks). Apparently it’s a big problem if the little guys start to make some money at the expense of the big Wall Street players. The other way around is totally fine though, of course.

Last edited:
Robinhood banned trading it today (and several other stocks). Apparently it’s a big problem if the little guys start to make some money at the expensive of the big Wall Street players. The other way around is totally fine though, of course.
It sucks but thank god I was prepared and already have an account with boomer Vanguard.

Robinhood banned trading it today (and several other stocks). Apparently it’s a big problem if the little guys start to make some money at the expensive of the big Wall Street players. The other way around is totally fine though, of course.
When will you get it through your head that all you can do is make 48,000 dollars a year and not a penny more.

When will you get it through your head that all you can do is make 48,000 dollars a year and not a penny more.
Why don't you just go get a second job bro? I mean covid is so serious the FAA won't let you in the building but getting a second public-facing job is the way to go bro...

First we all united to share Bernie's mittens, now we're all uniting to fight Wall Street... Biden is working quicker to unite us than we thought. ?

A lot of “investors” could have lost 44.28% in a single day today. These must be the same guys that thought “investing” in Hertz, after they filed for Chapter 11, was a great idea.

But hey, I do think fools should always be allowed to lose whatever amount of money they would like.

A lot of “investors” could have lost 44.28% in a single day today. These must be the same guys that thought “investing” in Hertz, after they filed for Chapter 11, was a great idea.

But hey, I do think fools should always be allowed to lose whatever amount of money they would like.
Are you talking about the fake news stock price no one can even buy? Spider with a dumb take as usual.

Are you talking about the fake news stock price no one can even buy? Spider with a dumb take as usual.
Your boy was complaining that Robinhood wouldn’t let their “investors” buy it. They stopped allowing purchases today - had people bought it first thing then they would have lost 44% by the end of the day.

Anyway, back to the 32andClarence show.

Last edited:
Your boy was complaining that Robinhood wouldn’t let their “investors” buy it. They stopped allowing purchases today - had people bought it first thing then they would have lost 44% by the end of the day.

Anyway, back to the 32andClarence show. You guessed it...it’s day 295 where 32 will act as the unofficial spokesman for all trainees and Clarence will pretend he’s an indentured servant where he’s being prevented from quitting and accepting all the other super lucrative job offers he has.
Let my people go ? ??

A lot of investors *did* lose 44.28% today because they stopped allowing certain stocks to be bought. Buying stocks drives up price, selling stock drives down price. Also, Hertz was trading at .56 4 days after they filed for bankruptcy and they are worth 1.63 now, so if anyone invested after their bankruptcy they would have almost a 300% ROI right now.

I have GME stocks to give away if needed! I’m the most caring moderator this forum will ever see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom