Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, you might yet end up regretting that decision the way shit is RN.
Dude this housing shit is fuckin wild right now. Housing is only getting worse because foreclosures aren’t happening because the government is preventing it. I know I don’t have perfect English grammar, I’m a controller.

The market, and potential future of the market.
Buyers are f*&%ed. And I don't say that with condescension, I want a new place too.
I have been hearing that lately. Hoping it'd not as long term as some may think. Was thinking it might be more localized to some higher demand areas but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I have been hearing that lately. Hoping it'd not as long term as some may think. Was thinking it might be more localized to some higher demand areas but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Have you heard what Biden is trying to pass right now? Anyone affected by covid can extend their mortgage to a 40 year loan and they don’t have to start paying until December. People are stupid enough to do this. It also says banks can’t charge them more interest. Plus home builders aren’t building homes fast enough. There’s like a one year wait list in PHX area.

My point exactly. But 32 loves to try and shame people into doing it. He knows best how everyone should live their lives.
It's because you're wrong and spreading bullshit. The technology and studies of the vaccine have been around a long time. It was modified for COVID just like they change vaccines every year for seasonal flu. But you don't hear all you high school graduates turned doctors whining about that. But of course controllers get their MD from Facebook and are far smarter than the general public.

It's because you're wrong and spreading bullshit. The technology and studies of the vaccine have been around a long time. It was modified for COVID just like they change vaccines every year for seasonal flu. But you don't hear all you high school graduates turned doctors whining about that. But of course controllers get their MD from Facebook and are far smarter than the general public.
And they can get the JandJ vaccine which isn’t MRNA. 100,000,000 people have been vaccinated. I think we’d know if someone was gonna drop dead

I’m sorry do you have your MD?

I’m sorry do you have your MD?
Nope, that's why I listen to professionals that went to school for medical info. Kind of like how I don't expect my plumber to separate planes since he wasn't trained to do that. I do have a couple family members that do have an MD so that helps some too.

Nope, that's why I listen to professionals that went to school for medical info. Kind of like how I don't expect my plumber to separate planes since he wasn't trained to do that. I do have a couple family members that do have an MD so that helps some too.
You one upped me. Do I one up back or just say we agree to disagree? I’m glad there’s so much extensive information about the virus and we know of all the side effects for years to come.

Ill take my chances with the virus with the mortality rate in my age group of .2% , and that's including co-morbidities. I have more vaccines by far than the normal US citizen, yellow fever, anthrax, and a whole lot more, so im not an anti vaxxer. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, from spreading it or anything else, just reduces the symptoms. Most people my age don't even know they get it. Anyone healthy under the age of 30 that takes the vaccine is just taking part of the fear mongering. Save the vaccines for the old and the obese.

You one upped me. Do I one up back or just say we agree to disagree? I’m glad there’s so much extensive information about the virus and we know of all the side effects for years to come.
What do you think that tiny amount of material is going to do? Is there an example of a vaccine side effect remaining dormant for years and coming back to kill you?

Ill take my chances with the virus with the mortality rate in my age group of .2% , and that's including co-morbidities. I have more vaccines by far than the normal US citizen, yellow fever, anthrax, and a whole lot more, so im not an anti vaxxer. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, from spreading it or anything else, just reduces the symptoms. Most people my age don't even know they get it. Anyone healthy under the age of 30 that takes the vaccine is just taking part of the fear mongering. Save the vaccines for the old and the obese.
You are posting false information. Do you even realize that.
Source that it doesn’t reduce spreading it or getting it?

Hey hey...stop clouding the issue with facts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom