Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of those have anything to do with federal employees
It was debated between an hourly thing a lump sum etc. As I mentioned it's old-some states are opting to give bonuses to Frontline employees using the Rona funds...which I didn't know so the previous links were not correct

Hear me out.
A sunrise with a flag slowly being lowered to half mast.
A morgan freemanish voice comes on over some faint music,
"during the worst pandemic this century" a loud boom boom boom with each boom flashing an image of doctors and hospital beds,
faint music slowly increasing
"many people were able to telecommute to keep their families safe"
screen pan to a firefighter who says "but fires still raged"
a tsa agent then says, "doctors and nurses still had to travel"
flash to a busy tracon controller=and someone had to help them get there
Morgan freeman voice like continues-" as things get back to normal"
flash to a few paramedics doing cpr-"we were here the whole time"
tsa person checking vaccine container-"making sure these were safely loaded"
the case is now with a patient on an air ambulance\quick flash to tower controller landing plane-"making sure they landed safely"
a usps employee now says delivered safely
and a federal nurse or doctor says administered safely.

Flag climbing to full flying, music intensifies

Morgan freeman-because for some the danger of the unknown was not more than their since of duty.

(someone under 30%bmi) federal employees kept working, days nights, etc. even though they didn't have to.

Let's support the backbones of our country and bring back the (coronavirus name money thing)

This message brought to you buy a bunch of unions.

I think police should be included but i didn't want to turn anyone off since that's a touchy subject now-but the idea was keeping things safe etc
How long you been writing that script for?

Is ksn not working for anyone else? Says it's signed in but I need to request access from some dude and provide justification as to why I need access....

Do not post personal information
Gas shortages in the Southeast and this is what the Atlanta District Manager sends out to management officials… Then again these are the same two dumb asses that think an ATM from the fourth busiest facility in who gives a fuck Alabama is more qualified than sups at A80, temp OMs at A80, permanent OMs in Denver, et cetera for an OM position at A80. Suck the right knob and you move up boys and girls. These two idiots is exactly what is wrong with FAA management. Screw up Charlotte and then move onto Atlanta… Super rich when you’ve commuted and are still commuting from your bed to your couch each day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas shortages in the Southeast and this is what the Atlanta District Manager sends out to management officials… Then again these are the same two dumb asses that think an ATM from the fourth busiest facility in who gives a fuck Alabama is more qualified than sups at A80, temp OMs at A80, permanent OMs in Denver, et cetera. Suck the right knob and you move up boys and girls. These two idiots is exactly what is wrong with FAA management. Screw up Charlotte and then move onto Atlanta…
View attachment 6159
And I’m sick!

Hear me out.
A sunrise with a flag slowly being lowered to half mast.
A morgan freemanish voice comes on over some faint music,
"during the worst pandemic this century" a loud boom boom boom with each boom flashing an image of doctors and hospital beds,
faint music slowly increasing
"many people were able to telecommute to keep their families safe"
screen pan to a firefighter who says "but fires still raged"
a tsa agent then says, "doctors and nurses still had to travel"
flash to a busy tracon controller=and someone had to help them get there
Morgan freeman voice like continues-" as things get back to normal"
flash to a few paramedics doing cpr-"we were here the whole time"
tsa person checking vaccine container-"making sure these were safely loaded"
the case is now with a patient on an air ambulance\quick flash to tower controller landing plane-"making sure they landed safely"
a usps employee now says delivered safely
and a federal nurse or doctor says administered safely.

Flag climbing to full flying, music intensifies

Morgan freeman-because for some the danger of the unknown was not more than their since of duty.

(someone under 30%bmi) federal employees kept working, days nights, etc. even though they didn't have to.

Let's support the backbones of our country and bring back the (coronavirus name money thing)

This message brought to you buy a bunch of unions.

I think police should be included but i didn't want to turn anyone off since that's a touchy subject now-but the idea was keeping things safe etc
Correlation is not causation, but it is humorous that this was posted at 4:20. But, also:

GIF by Broad City
American GIF

Ron Swanson America GIF
Storm GIF
Team America GIF by memecandy
fuck yeah GIF

Nobodies following the CDC anymore

They have no regulatory authority anyway.
Of course they do. All the local guidelines are based on cdc guidelines. And I hope the White House drops our masks at work now.

White House staffers don’t have to wear masks anymore. Lets go. Tell the rest of the fed employees now please

Anyone know anything at all about the Naha, Okinawa bid on usa jobs? Is it at Naha airport or Kadena air base?
Could be MCAS Futenma also. Not sure if either DOD tower there has civilians or not though.

Edit: just looked at the announcement and the agency on the bid is Pacific Air Forces with an address on Kadena. I would imagine it's there and not Naha Airport.

Last edited:
Could be MCAS Futenma also. Not sure if either DOD tower there has civilians or not though.
I dropped that as a possibility because it's an air force bid. I wouldn't think it's Naha international but the bid says it's located in Naha, Okinawa and that's the only airport actually in Naha that I can find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom