Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, nearly certain I know him. Nice enough guy. ATC must not have worked out for him, he's still doing aviation maintenance.

When I get ass cancer because the FAA subtlety forced me to get the vaccine or further delay my training hold, who's going to start the class action lawsuit?

When I get ass cancer because the FAA subtlety forced me to get the vaccine or further delay my training hold, who's going to start the class action lawsuit?
That would suck if your the first one out of a billion people to get ass cancer from the vaccine.

Anyone notice as soon as may hit a bunch more flights? Things are picking up bigly

Old but Gold.
Read some of this, and part of my brain imploded.

Yeah there's a lot of fuckery involved here I think. If it works, I think it sends a message that there's no glory in playing it straight by the rules. It pays to be a scammer.
Update: it appears in this particular instance, it did not pay to be a scammer so that's good.

New question though: Has anyone ever seen or had experience with a facility's hours being reduced permanently? If so, how does that process work? Who's in charge of that kind of stuff?

Update: it appears in this particular instance, it did not pay to be a scammer so that's good.

New question though: Has anyone ever seen or had experience with a facility's hours being reduced permanently? If so, how does that process work? Who's in charge of that kind of stuff?
Apparently we tried here because being open sixteen hours is a lot easier to staff than 18 hours and we were told LOL NO

Apparently we tried here because being open sixteen hours is a lot easier to staff than 18 hours and we were told LOL NO
Yeah ideally we would go from 18 to 15 or maybe 15.5 and we reduce our staffing number a little and get rid of the 4 10s in exchange for some releases. I think most people would be on board and I seriously don't think I talk to more than 1 plane a week from 10pm- midnight. I should probably start keeping track of it to document how sad this place is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom